• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Is this enough to qualify for an hypertimeline

No It's just creating more timeline out of an infinite amount of infinite there is like adding infinity plus infinity.

I only see 2-A, although the Millenial Tree Cookie could possibly just possibly, I'm just saying "possibly."

Last edited:
What do you mean by this part, possibly for what?
since it does not demonstrate temporality and only perceives those infinite four-dimensional temporalities, although on closer examination, it most likely does not (most likely I see that there are not 1 hypertimeline).

Last edited:
Scans are here.

Verse is Cookie Run.
Not really. I can see 2-A from the scan where one of them says "there's an endless amount of tasks to record" given the context.

Although, you might get something if you have more context on the "Ever-changing threads of time", that term means "constantly" changing, and possibly suggesting that the timelines branch at every instance of time [or in simple terms, "constantly"], however, a single scan is not going to cut it at all.

Not really. I can see 2-A from the scan where one of them says "there's an endless amount of tasks to record" given the context.

Although, you might get something if you have more context on the "Ever-changing threads of time", that term means "constantly" changing, and possibly suggesting that the timelines branch at every instance of time [or in simple terms, "constantly"], however, a single scan is not going to cut it at all.
The events of the Time Manipulator branched out to all possibilities/timelines. That's one moment in time alone.

The events of the Time Manipulator branched out to all possibilities/timelines. That's one moment in time alone.
The scans for that said that timelines branched every time the time manipulator time travelled. However, that does not mean possibilities were branching at every instance of time, its more like those possibilities branched at the same time the moment the time manipulator time travelled.

To get tier 1, you need something like "Timelines branch at every passing second" or "Every moment of time has its own possibilities which then branch into timelines" kind of context.

The scans for that said that timelines branched every time the time manipulator time travelled. However, that does not mean possibilities were branching at every instance of time, its more like those possibilities branched at the same time the moment the time manipulator time travelled.

To get tier 1, you need something like "Timelines branch at every passing second" or "Every moment of time has its own possibilities which then branch into timelines" kind of context.
I don't think hypertimelines are possible here. What about the erased timeline embedded within the other timelines? Best statement for Tier 1 is Timekeeper Cookie saying "The future is changing at this moment." and "How convenient it would be if there was only one future"? and "Your future depends on your actions."

Characters usually call branching timelines futures, just a note. is this enough?

Last edited:
I don't think hypertimelines are possible here.
I did say that I didn't "really" see any Hypertimeline here. However, I assumed that you were going for tier 1 with these kinds of statements, that's why I elaborated on another way to get tier 1; that is, for cases where timelines branch at every instance of time of a Low 2-C space-time.
What about the erased timeline embedded within the other timelines? Best statement for Tier 1 is Timekeeper Cookie saying "The future is changing at this moment." and "How convenient it would be if there was only one future"? and "Your future depends on your actions."

Characters usually call branching timelines futures, just a note. is this enough?
This is really just branching timelines, not really indicating any sort of "Hyper" time. Although, regarding the "erased timelines embedded within other timelines", if you can prove that some character, via time travel, could go to an erased timeline, or go from a point where the timeline was branched or erased to a point where it wasn't branched or erased[as an entire space-time] yet, then that indeed warrants the existence of a hyper-timeline.

A very simple example would be something I was planning for a future CRT; Space-time is destroyed, character travels to a point where it wasn't destroyed.

I did say that I didn't "really" see any Hypertimeline here. However, I assumed that you were going for tier 1 with these kinds of statements, that's why I elaborated on another way to get tier 1; that is, for cases where timelines branch at every instance of time of a Low 2-C space-time.

This is really just branching timelines, not really indicating any sort of "Hyper" time. Although, regarding the "erased timelines embedded within other timelines", if you can prove that some character, via time travel, could go to an erased timeline, or go from a point where the timeline was branched or erased to a point where it wasn't branched or erased[as an entire space-time] yet, then that indeed warrants the existence of a hyper-timeline.

A very simple example would be something I was planning for a future CRT; Space-time is destroyed, character travels to a point where it wasn't destroyed.
String Gummy went to Director Croissant Cookies timeline when it was erased. (Context: String Gummy Cookie was ordered by Director Croissant Cookie to go back to the past of the erased timeline. You can see scans of the Director in the scans I uploaded in this thread.)

I updated the scans with context.

Last edited:

Would the justification I sent with String Gummy Cookie and the Director be enough for an hyper-timeline? (check the scans, updated them)

None of those qualify for Low 1-C. In fact since its only branching because of personal action, you'd struggle to get more than 2-B.
No hypertimelines? Weird. He traveled to before the timeline was erased and could travel to the timeline when it was erased? Is that not enough?

Also struggle to get 2-B? Thats way off, Timelines in Cookie Run are already accepted as 2-A. The timelines cover every single outcome, every possible timeline, admidst the ever-changing threads of time.

. He traveled to before the timeline was erased and could travel to the timeline when it was erased? Is that not enough?
Not without seeing the full scene, no. Since time travelling before the timeline already creates a branch that you can always go back to which would spawn a new future.
Thats way off, Timelines in Cookie Run are already accepted as 2-A. The timelines cover every single outcome, every possible timeline, admidst the ever-changing threads of time.
The 2-A stuff for Cookie Run includes scans that weren't in your album that mention infinite numbers.

Not without seeing the full scene, no. Since time travelling before the timeline already creates a branch that you can always go back to which would spawn a new future.
No past means no future. The timeline disappeared and everyone within it. If you wish to see the full scene, it's here.

String Gummy Cookie and Croissant Cookie fixed the timeline, then String Gummy went back to the future. Croissant Cookie of the future tells him that since he fixed the future that timeline is gonna disappear as its past was changed, and then Croissant Cookie disappears.

String Gummy Cookie and Croissant Cookie fixed the timeline, then String Gummy went back to the future. Croissant Cookie of the future tells him that since he fixed the future that timeline is gonna disappear as its past was changed, and then Croissant Cookie disappears.
Yeah that's not a hypertime line example. They altered the past, destroyed the future, and then went back to before the divergent point.

Back