• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Is this Causality and Temperature Manipulation

"This stone is warm."

One of the wintering tools. A baseball-sized stone called a hot stone was designed to generate heat by using coldness as energy.

If you add a bucket of snow or ice like firewood, it will generate a heat of about 50 degrees Celsius for about two hours.
Generally, in the verse, they always use "magical/life something energy/power" to produce the slightest phenomenon.

But this immediately produces an effect without magical power

Temperature Manipulation probably.
I see, is this not enough to get causaltity manip? Because this skips the essential part where it should give magical energy to perform something.

example of mc ability but still need supply from magical energy
 Creative magic in the palm of your hand.

It can create matter, it can create magic. But the problem is the magic power. The more elaborate it gets, the more magic it takes. I'm not sure if I'll be able to see the memories with my own magical power.

But that's where your wits come into play. If you don't have magic power, you can just get it from someone who does..

Unless they state it's ignoring causality, skipping an event, or something along those lines then it's likely just a story inconsistency.

Back