• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Is this abstract existence?

Pedonar

Username Only
In the series I’m reading, when a mortal transcends, they turn into a new existence called a constellation.

They have bodies like other mortals, but possibly because of a rule set by one of the god-tier beings, they are forced to participate in scenarios which is like a game.

There’s one major difference between normal mortal and constellation: their life becomes linked to a star

When they are not limited by the rules or not participating in the game, they can watch other mortals like a stream. Sometimes, when they are interested in offering help in a specific scenario, which sometimes happens in different galaxies, we see the star moving. Another example; to make the mortal notice their existence, the star will shine.

It even showed that when a superior being blocked the star with his darkness, their power got sealed and they couldn’t interact or offer help to mortals. Furthermore, it has been shown that the death of a constellation causes the star to die, which basically explodes into a nova.

(Im giving an examples because in the series they never said that they becomes stars)

So, is this any type of abstraction? I am not sure because they didn’t show any form of regeneration or resurrection but possibly because of the rules. Also, will they get any other abilities from it?

Last edited:
I haven't read the series, but a friend of mine was a big fan.
rule set by one of the god-tier
"Law Manipulation" for god-tier beings.
they can watch other mortals like a stream. Sometimes, when they are interested in offering help in a specific scenario, which sometimes happens in different galaxies,
"Cosmic Awareness" for constellations.
we see the star moving
their life becomes linked to a star
Another example; to make the mortal notice their existence, the star will shine.
Furthermore, it has been shown that the death of a constellation causes the star to die, which basically explodes into a nova.
All this makes me think that the constellations are actually like "Ego the Living Planet".

Therefore, their true forms will have "Avatar Creation", "Large Size Type 6", likely "Self-Sustenance" etc. while their avatars will have "Immortality Type 8".

Last edited:
Back