• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

is this 1-A/BDE Type 2

Space A is transcendent to Space B, also The Concept of Time in Irrelevant in Space A
Space C transcends Space A, and is said to be a place outside of Space-Time
is either Space A or C 1-A/BDE Type 2?

It is BDE type 2 if space A is transcendent to space B in terms of transcending it's whole spatiotemporality but only for low 1-A
Space C is at least low 1-A via BDE type 2 (outerversal isn't just simple BDE type 2 but rather BDE type 2 with condition that higher realm isn't composed of higher one but higher one rather transcends it totally and make it absolutely unreachable)
I hope this helped brother

Irrelevance of time or space in certain areas does not inherently indicate superiority. The same applies to existing outside of space-time; their status depends on the nature of these spaces. It really depends on whether these spaces are universes, alternate dimensions, or something else.

For instance, if Space A is a spatial dimension, a universe, or possesses its own distinct space and time, it would not qualify for BDE of any kind or 1-A. Conversely, Space C appears to meet the criteria for BDE 1.

Irrelevance of time or space in certain areas does not inherently indicate superiority. The same applies to existing outside of space-time; their status depends on the nature of these spaces. It really depends on whether these spaces are universes, alternate dimensions, or something else.
What about C being above A? Wouldnt being above a place where Time is irrelevant mean it's above Time? Mostly referring to this thread for what I think for QS

Well like I said, being above, outside, or treating time/space as irrelevant can mean all kinds of things, and doesn't auto equate to superiority.
Question was more about if C was superior to A which had the concept of Time as irrelevant, would that mean C is superior to the Concept of Time
Though if the question is still answered by the reply thats my bad

It is BDE type 2 if space A is transcendent to space B in terms of transcending it's whole spatiotemporality but only for low 1-A
Space C is at least low 1-A via BDE type 2 (outerversal isn't just simple BDE type 2 but rather BDE type 2 with condition that higher realm isn't composed of higher one but higher one rather transcends it totally and make it absolutely unreachable)
I hope this helped brother
you asked my question to i was wondering how 1A BDE 2 works.
Also this a perfect exempel
Heaven realm is a higher reality that transcerds dimensions and only characters that transcerds dimensions live thier
Is pretty much incomprehensible and unreachable by those who dont transcerd dimensions

Question was more about if C was superior to A which had the concept of Time as irrelevant, would that mean C is superior to the Concept of Time
Being superior to someone who has time has irrelevant does not mean being superior to time . But if that character was superior to time and character C was superior to them, it would mean character C is also superior to time.

The concept of time being irrelevant can be interpreted in various ways, making it too vague. In some places, individuals can travel through time freely, which could be seen as making time irrelevant. Other places might have unusual causality or randomized durations, therefor making it seem like time is irrelevant. You could even say that planets without day or night cycles make "The Concept of Time" irrelevant.

What if in this case, Irrelevence of the concept of time meant there was no concept of time
Lack of a concept does not mean superiority over a concept, otherwise, NEP would be tierable. And transcending a place that doesn't have a concept of time, would at most mean that transcendent place doesn't have one either.

Lack of a concept does not mean superiority over a concept, otherwise, NEP would be tierable. And transcending a place that doesn't have a concept of time, would at most mean that transcendent place doesn't have one either.
Wouldnt the place transcending the place without the concept of time mean it's transcendent over it? It was also stated Place C was outside space-time before

Wouldnt the place transcending the place without the concept of time mean it's transcendent over it? It was also stated Place C was outside space-time before
You're transcending a place, that has no concept of time. How can you transcend time, if time isn't even apart of what you're transcending?

I mentioned Space B, though i didnt give anything context to B
Well if Space B is a Universe/Space-Time Continuum, then transcending it, with the proper context would be Low 1-C. Space A treating the concept of time as irrelevant is still too vague to gauge, and like I said being outside of time and space is BDE Type 1.

Well if Space B is a Universe/Space-Time Continuum, then transcending it, with the proper context would be Low 1-C. Space A treating the concept of time as irrelevant is still too vague to gauge, and like I said being outside of time and space is BDE Type 1.
Wouldnt the concept of time still exist in B, and C being transendent to everything below it mean its above?

Wouldnt the concept of time still exist in B, and C being transendent to everything below it mean its above?
Transcendence over a single space-time does not imply transcendence over all extensions of space and time. Additionally, unless explicitly stated that the Concept of Time, not time, but the actual concept, lives/exists within Place B, and destroying Place B results in the concept of time being destroyed, then it cannot be assumed that transcending Place B equates to transcending the concept of time itself.

Transcendence over a single space-time does not imply transcendence over all extensions of space and time. Additionally, unless explicitly stated that the Concept of Time, not time, but the actual concept, lives/exists within Place B, and destroying Place B results in the concept of time being destroyed, then it cannot be assumed that transcending Place B equates to transcending the concept of time itself.
Doesnt the Concept of Time still exist somewhere in cosmology below Place C that isnt in B then?

Last edited:
Doesnt the Concept of Time still exist somewhere in cosmology below Place C that isnt in B then?
Being outside of a concept's range of influence does not make it below you. Unless the verse specifies, there's no way to know where the concept of time 'exists'.

It depends on how much of what we talked about is actually in the verse in question, and how the scans will match up to what's been said.

The first scan is not enough for any tiering.

The second scan could be used as supporting evidence, but unless the nature of it being a 'higher plane' is expanded upon, we can't judge if its quantitative superiority is great enough to equal a tier jump.

The third scan could scale it to greatest thing in the verse, but not above it.

Going to mention this blog where im getting alot of the stuff from, it was accepted, i wanted to see if it qualified for anything higher with new standards
The first scan is not enough for any tiering.
This scan was mostly to prove the Concept of Time existing
The second scan could be used as supporting evidence, but unless the nature of it being a 'higher plane' is expanded upon, we can't judge if its quantitative superiority is great enough to equal a tier jump.
There's also it being outside of Space-Time, and beings on that plane being imperceivable to ones on a lower plane, also was accepted for superiority in this thread
The third scan could scale it to greatest thing in the verse, but not above it.
it was more to say the Concept of Time resided inside the plane
Is there any reason to assume this wouldn't be referring to being ageless..?
There's the plane being above another plane that was responsible for everything including time, and them bridging the gulf between time and space. btw even if it was referring to being ageless doesnt the mention of it still mean it exist or nah

Back