• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Is regen bound by dimensionality?

TheUnshakableOne

She/Her
VS Battles
Retired
Considering every other OP ability has been revised to be bound to dimensality to some extent (or wholly.)

I was wondering if High Godly regen is also bound by dimenonality.

I imagine it is, but I was looking for confirmation.

My train of thought was "mind, body, soul, information, essence, history, and concepts" are all bound by dimensionality. So, I assume Regeneration is too from some or all of them.

Another question, i have is... shouldn't the dimensionality of regen be specified I.E 6D Concepts, 4D history, etc (random examples) on profiles?

Basically the same considerations as for NEP would apply.
To quote:
The aspects in which a character is not nonexistent in the common sense are what makes them into a 'living' character. As such, if a character with this power is reduced to a state in which they can't display any properties of something that exists (e.g. becomes unable to take any actions), they are effectively dead/erased. A consequence of that is that feats or special reasoning are required for a character with this ability to survive the complete erasure of their plane of existence, as one needs to confirm that they are able to still display some existent properties on a different plane of existence.
So if they are individually targeted dimensions don't matter, but if you erase their whole plane of existence they need feats of being able to regenerate on another one.

Basically the same considerations as for NEP would apply.
To quote:

So if they are individually targeted dimensions don't matter, but if you erase their whole plane of existence they need feats of being able to regenerate on another one.
Just for more clarity a character who has high Godly regen on a 3rd dimensional level (3D concept Erasure regen - random example) and has not shown regen beyond that. Wouldn't be able to regen if a character with a Low 1-C nuke just decided to nuke the multiverse and everything else with it? (Regular destructive AP no erasure.)?

The concept of "regular destructive AP" kinda loses meaning at these levels.
Like, just atomized all matter in the multiverse? Then I guess they could regenerate.
But if they destroyed the timelines, basically making it so as if these universes never existed, then no.

The concept of "regular destructive AP" kinda loses meaning at these levels.
Like, just atomized all matter in the multiverse? Then I guess they could regenerate.
But if they destroyed the timelines, basically making it so as if these universes never existed, then no.
Thank you

Back