• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Is anyone having this notification bug?

GarrixianXD

University Enthusiast
Any/All
VS Battles
Content Moderator
Translation Helper
The top right bell option on my screen always displayed a new notification however when I opened it, it displayed all read messages. Is this a glitch or something? I encountered something like this before but it only falsely displayed 1 unread notification for around 3 days but now it displays 3; the bug has been ongoing for almost a week already.

Happened to me before. Click on the notification bell, click show all. After that, if you wanna see what those notifications are, click on Unread.

If you want to just remove those notification, just click on Mark as Read.

This happened a few months ago for me, and I think it happens if you leave a notification on unread for so long that it just gets piled up and it bugs out.

Last edited:
Happened to me before. Click on the notification bell, click show all. After that, if you wanna see what those notifications are, click on Unread.

If you want to just remove those notification, just click on Mark as Read.

This happened a few months ago for me, and I think it happens if you either leave a notification on unread for so long that it just gets piled up and it bugs out.
Ayo, you weren't wrong, thank you so much~

Back