• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
P sure this is a grand prophetess stomp unless the Authority of Humanity can actively prevent her from killing every single human being, which I don't think it can do.

Looking at The Authority of Humanity's AP, pretty sure this one is equal to Haju's AP. And about Female Alaya's AP, I not sure how far more transcendence for her AP.

DarkNeon1994 said:
Looking at The Authority of Humanity's AP, pretty sure this one is equal to Haju's AP. And about Female Alaya's AP, I not sure how far more transcendence for her AP.
So i'm assuming this is a win in Female Alaya's favor?

DarkNeon1994 said:
Nah, I wanna know Female Alaya's AP
It's kinda of like Hajun's, which infinitely increases, but at a much faster rate. 0 Ascension beings range from 0 to infinite dimensional beings, with Ascension 1 beings existing entirely outside and separately from the Dimensional Hierarchy, and every Ascension after that transcends the preceding one by the same degree.

Alaya can Ascend like 15K times in the slightest fraction of a second.

Well, Female Alaya will maybe stomp Genderless Alaya so hard but unless if she can bypass something that reliant on humanity.

So, I vote inconclusive

Yes the Authority can stop her killing humanity.

Also, it's reliant on it in the sense that if humanity lives, so will the Authority.

Humanity dying doesn't mean Authority does though. The Aether has been imbued with will and already provided. Killing humanity won't undo the Aether's form.

Also given that the Authority is a lump of directed Aether, it's unkillable and unable to be destroyed. Aether cannot be destroyed, barring one exceptio.

Also Aether ignores scale, even outerversal transcendence type scales, hence why a human thinking "what if there's a world out there that is infinity ^ infinity ^ infinity transcendent to the concepts of time and space" will make the Authority create that world just because someone briefly imagined it existed.

Also based on female Alaya's AP description, she's only High 1-B. Transcending infinite dimensions or narratives doesn't make you 1-A unless you transcend their entire concept, so you might want to add the concept bit.

Back