• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Inquiry about ichibe

Status
Not open for further replies.
How does ichibe give u the power of an ant? Does your strength,power,reiatsu..etc all become equalised with an ant?

Apparently in Bleach universe, everything about you( your strength, your power, your reiatsu, etc.) is embedded into your soul as a name.Think their names as a save file.

Just like Quincys.Their powers are embedded into their souls as a letter (A=Almighty, B=Balance and etc.).

And Ichibei's Bankai can manipulate names.He changed Yhwach's name as Black Ant so his powers also got changed to that of ants.But apparently Almighty is immune to that name manipulation power.So Ichibei couldn't erase Almighty from Yhwach and when Almighty activated, Ichibei's powers have become useless against Yhwach because every power Yhwach sees becomes his ally and will not be able to harm Yhwach anymore.

Why would Almighty be erased from yhwach?he changed yhwach's name into an ant Just because yhwach's reiatsu is as weak as an ant that he can't even move his body doesn't mean at all that his abilities got ereased from existence

Sekkonds. said:
Why would Almighty be erased from yhwach?he changed yhwach's name into an ant Just because yhwach's reiatsu is as weak as an ant that he can't even move his body doesn't mean at all that his abilities got ereased from existence
They get change as Yhwach was not able to remember his sword's name, my theory is that Almighty activates on its own once it reaches the limited recharge year.

No,u guys has mastken me.. Iam talking about bankai not shikai

The shikai ability is its blade releases ink. Anything that this ink covers loses its name, and thus its powers.

But one of the bankai abilities is Shinuchi Shirafude Ichimonji

With Shirafude Ichimonji, Ichibē can give and change the name of targets who have been struck by the ink of Ichimonji by writing kanji on their body; doing so gives his target the properties and powers of the name granted. For example, by changing their name to Ant, his opponent would be as weak and powerless as an ant.

I got this from ichbei profile,any way i understood it now and i got an interesting feat from yhwach

Base sword cuts name, and character stats in half.

Shikai sword completly erases names, powers, memories and characters stats.

Bankai sword can give any name and thus powers and characters stats.

Is unknown if he has a limit since he basically named everything in Soul Society/Afterlife. Could he potentially rename Renji to Aizen's level? Mmm, I wonder

Apparently in Bleach universe, everything about you( your strength, your power, your reiatsu, etc.) is embedded into your soul as a name.Think their names as a save file.

Just like Quincys.Their powers are embedded into their souls as a letter (A=Almighty, B=Balance and etc.).

And Ichibei's Bankai can manipulate names.He changed Yhwach's name as Black Ant so his powers also got changed to that of ants.But apparently Almighty is immune to that name manipulation power.So Ichibei couldn't erase Almighty from Yhwach and when Almighty activated, Ichibei's powers have become useless against Yhwach because every power Yhwach sees becomes his ally and will not be able to harm Yhwach anymore.
Where is that stated in official source material or novel adaptations I've never once came across that being directly implied
Im referring to one's power, spiritual pressure being imbedded into their soul kin to a save file

I've seen grimmjow become demoted after tousen cut his arm off as well as the soul king losing power after being dismembered but I've never seen a mention about power, strength ect being embedded to the soul

Where is that stated in official source material or novel adaptations I've never once came across that being directly implied
Im referring to one's power, spiritual pressure being imbedded into their soul kin to a save file

I've seen grimmjow become demoted after tousen cut his arm off as well as the soul king losing power after being dismembered but I've never seen a mention about power, strength ect being embedded to the soul
Besides it beings vaguely touched on in certain instances, altercation for example full bring arc or ichigo vs renji nothing else points to that notion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back