• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Infinitely Above Baseline

Sniper670

He/Him
I'm curious......How does one get
1. infinitely above baseline hax on the wiki.
2. Infinitely above baseline AP.

Let's use a 2A character for example

I'm curious......How does one get
1. infinitely above baseline hax on the wiki.
2. Infinitely above baseline AP.

Let's use a 2A character for example
Maybe use the anos method instead infinite and not 99+.

Be infinitely stronger than a baseline 2-A character.
(Just state it)
Like he said just take Anos case. A deeper layer is innumerably - infinitely above a shallower one.

For the hax its the same. There's basically an infinite difference in hax between layers, that is you'd have to overcome infinite layers of hax to gain hax on the level of a deeper layer

Like he said just take Anos case. A deeper layer is innumerably - infinitely above a shallower one.
Wasn't that just for Ap. Most of these characters aren't even 2B
For the hax its the same. There's basically an infinite difference in hax between layers, that is you'd have to overcome infinite layers of hax to gain hax on the level of a deeper layer
Can you show me where it was mentioned there is an infinite difference in hax?

I'm curious

Wasn't that just for Ap. Most of these characters aren't even 2B

Can you show me where it was mentioned there is an infinite difference in hax?

I'm curious
I guess you could say its only for AP, as for most being 2B then not really, its just because of the wiki standards.

Let's take layer 0 and 1 as an example. A universe from later 1 is equal to the entire layer 0 which should male destroying a deeper universe actually get 2-A AP.

Regarding the hax its not outrightly stated, just a hypothesis on how it should work.

Spells from a shallower layer can't affect anyone in a deeper layer. They need to depend their magic for it to even have an effect, its said the layer difference applies to everything not just AP.
Don't know if you were present for the last Anos vs rimuru thread but some argued rimuru's RE would help him adapt and eventually reach anos 99+ layered hax and the counter argument was for them to prove he can adapt to a single layer meaning that there's basically an infinite difference between the hax of a deeper and shallower layer

But Anos lost to Crota

Due to sword logic being infinitely above baseline, ie. 99+ vs Infinite . So I'm not sure 1 layer has the difference you're saying when a character has already crossed an infinite.

The argument basically boiled down to Anos having to hide behind His NEP, Aca 5 and TD

I know Anos hax. But I'm looking for other scenarios where one can achieve infinitely above baseline hax.

Sword logic is also an example

A specific way i thought of is if you resist hax but another dude uses the same on you too, the resistance is bypassed, basically the number of hax users at once bypass a number of resistance layers.

Then you have a 2-A cosmology and someone is stated to be immune to their hax even if you got everyone togheter

Well, Low Dimensional Game has Infinite above Baseline Hax and AP though they aren't 2-A.

In the series the more Source Form you have, the better your resistances and you can overpower the resistances of those with less Source Form than you.

So True Gods are 100,000x stronger than Medium Level Mythical Creatures, making them have 100,000 layers of resistances and hax.
At the same time, Dominators are Infinitely above True Gods so they literally have Infinite Layers of Potency and Resistances.

Then you have the Second MC who obtained Endless Source Form putting him Endlessly above Dominators in AP.

I like ASM version . It's a bit different from the standards. I'm looking for different variations you see

The verse that I had in mind. He has the concept of the multiverse's power

Something like the core from which all powers of the multiverse comes from. And it has infinte powers/powers.

But I'm not sure exactly how I'll go about that in terms of layers and stuff

The verse that I had in mind. He has the concept of the multiverse's power

Something like the core from which all powers of the multiverse comes from. And it has infinte powers/powers.

But I'm not sure exactly how I'll go about that in terms of layers and stuff
It's hard to do layers without it being specifically or a feature in the verse. The best way would probably be making a long-ass scaling chain, but that requires a bunch of work.

Like Character A is immune to normal fire < Character B hurts Character A with fire < Character C shrugs off Character B's Fire < Character B's fire gets strong enough to hard Character C

But that's not really viable if you want Infinite Layers.

I guess so. I was thinking that because that artifact makes him Invulnerable to everything in the verse, including the infinite combinations of hax/powers/abilities that will stem from that.
As well as grant him the power to nullify just as many combinations

With the verse itself having layers of resistances already. Just that for the core, it can handle infinite variations of everything. Basically limitless.

In addition to Ap, as some characters already possess infinite power, and some of which are 2A. But all those are just one out of the infinite power/powers of the artifacts

But Anos lost to Crota
Because we've not yet added the infinite layers of negation to venuzdonor yet.
Due to sword logic being infinitely above baseline, ie. 99+ vs Infinite . So I'm not sure 1 layer has the difference you're saying when a character has already crossed an infinite.
There's technically an infinite difference between each of those 99+ layers but were treating 1layer of SS as 1layer of resistance and potency. You do understand it'll basically become HD hax if we get enough evidence for HDE layers?

Back