• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Infinite battle and reaction speed for Toei Goku?

Hello everyone. I know it should be a CRT but I was not sure it'd qualify for infinite speed which is why I decided to talk about it here to make sure it was valid. This happened in the metal cooler movie at 2 min 55 here:

Goku (base) and metal cooler are clashing each others with instant transmissions. At one point (most likely an artistic choice so we can know if they're currently doing a teleportation) they're in a weird looking red dimension. And it seems they're inside when they started the teleportation (said teleportation is still not over so they didn't reach the point they're supposed to reach). A few seconds later metal cooler grabs Goku's ankle after he started the teleportation but before he reached point of destination (they're still moving in that weird red dimension thing) and Goku reacts to metal cooler grabbing his ankle and panics still while they're in the red dimension. So normally they should both have infinite battle and reaction speed considering they reacted and battled each others during a started but non finished event that's supposed to be instantaneous. Tell me what you think of it. If it's accepted it should be applied to metal cooler, Goku and all other characters who can scale to them (so most characters from later movies starting with android 13 to 15, Broly etc ...

don't hesitate to tell it if the video somewhat doesn't work.

Last edited:
That's not instant transmission, that's just what they look like when they move really fast. And the red background is an artistic thing.

That's not instant transmission, that's just what they look like when they move really fast. And the red background is an artistic thing.
Thanks for your reply! And yeah too bad it's the spanish version but a bit sooner in the fight they did state they both used instant transmission and were literally doing a battle of instant transmissions (despite the fact none of them needs to put their fingers on their forehead but hey it's not canon). Also they reuse this effect later as metal cooler tries to attack SSJ Vegeta (at 7 min 29). They reuse the red dimension thing (Goku tries to intercept Cooler) and it's pretty clear it's instant transmission because Vegeta cannot enter in that weird red dimension (and in fact none of the characters who ignores how instant transmission works can), and Vegeta didn't move at all when it happens which shows once again it's not just a very fast move.

Though I totally understand if you think it's not valid. After all that's why I didn't make a CRT, I first wanted to check if it was valid.

Thanks for your reply! And yeah too bad it's the spanish version but a bit sooner in the fight they did state they both used instant transmission and were literally doing a battle of instant transmissions (despite the fact none of them needs to put their fingers on their forehead but hey it's not canon). Also they reuse this effect later as metal cooler tries to attack SSJ Vegeta (at 7 min 29). They reuse the red dimension thing (Goku tries to intercept Cooler) and it's pretty clear it's instant transmission because Vegeta cannot enter in that weird red dimension (and in fact none of the characters who ignores how instant transmission works can), and Vegeta didn't move at all when it happens which shows once again it's not just a very fast move.

Though I totally understand if you think it's not valid. After all that's why I didn't make a CRT, I first wanted to check if it was valid.
That's really weird, that looks more like time stop because vegeta who can't see them move in that red stuff is comparable to them and can keep up with them in regular combat. Also like you said only dudes who use IT can do this so it seems to be more hax than speed. If that were actually infinite combat speed then that would be quite the outlier.

Back