• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BlastX

He/Him
This is Sonic infected with the Zombot virus VS Season 3 Jack Fenton

They have no prior knowledge

Battle takes place in a random city in Sonic's world

Speed equal

Sonic has a slight AP advantage, and has greater experience and skills in combat.

Dismissing the weaponry specifically tailored to combating Ghosts (which wouldn't be applicable here for obvious reasons), Jack still has a sort of advantage in versatility via Energy Projectiles, Electricity, and Smoke Grenades. The former two can be simply dodged or blocked via Sonic's Defensive Aura, and the Smoke from the grenades can be dispelled by Sonic creating whirlwinds.

With Sonic's being able to counter Jack's applicable abilities + turn him into a mindless robot upon touching him I'll vote for Sonic.

Not gonna get into a major debate but I want to clarify a few things.

Sonic doesn't have an AP advantage. He scales to casually doing this https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Therefir/IDW_Sonic's_Attack_Potency

Jack scales to season 3 ghosts such as Skulker who is comparable to season 3 Danny Phantom who is unknown degrees higher than season 2 Danny who can effect casual season 2 Vlad Plasmius and Fright Knight who both are at least equal to their season 1 selves who while not trying can effortlessly curbstomp season 1 Danny who preformed this feat User blog:Mr. Bambu/Danny Phantom Calc: Meat Crater

This doesn't take into account the Ghost Gauntlets which gave him such a boost he could destroy Vlad Plasmius in strength and Vlad dusts Danny in every aspect. Nor does it take into account the ghosts in the middle of the scaling chain. Sonic doesn't have the AP advantage in anyway from what I can tell.

For those of you who don't know the Ghost Gauntlets work on people, they give the user a massive boost in strength so those help a lot. The Fenton Peleer doesn't rip a non ghost atoms apart but it causes the extreme pain on contact and it's continues so that still is valid.

Now I'd still give Sonic the win but not because a non existent AP advantage. But because Jack's combat skill isn't much to not especially compared to his wife Maddie, He is quite clumsy, and lastly he can't use all his equipment at the same time and could start of with a weapon that doesn't work like the Fenton Phomer or the BFR Fenton Bazooka which both specifically targets ecto energy and without prior knowledge Jack damn sure is gonna think Sonic is a ghost.

So Sonic wins via Virus touch, Jack's clumsiness and lack of knowledge so he will likely mess up and choose the wrong weapon.

Also you might want to put SPEED EQUALIZED In the OP because Jack blitzes like this Sonic into Oblivion (lol I can't picture Jack outpacing Sonic the Hedgehog). However I assumed that's what you were going for so I didn't add that in my upper comment but that definitely needs to be added otherwise all votes for Sonic become invalid.

Back