• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

in your opinion, what is top 5 the most overrated superpower in term fighting?

5) Matter manipulation

4) Time manipulation

3) Causality manipulation

2) Conceptual manipulation

1) Plot manipulation

0) Fourth wall awareness/break

Matter and time manipulation are inded somewhat limited but using the later 3 one could probably achieve feats that would put them at tier 2 or even tier 1.

The one that comes to mind immediately for me is mind-******* (especially Star Wars mind-*******).

Ichigo's main plot armor to kill a man that is simultaneously kicking his ass instantly in every timeline with Omnipresent speed to solo an immortal who can come back to life with his powers after an arrow stop all of his powers for a second and the deuteragonist yells the uselessness of that weapon while at the same time merging life and death between dimensions.

I'm not sure about a Top 5 list. But for what's in my personal opinion the most overrated power, Toon Force definitely.

You have no idea how many times I've seen stuff like "Bug Bunny can defeat TOAA" or "Bugs Bunny is omnipotent" from even serious and usually respected users on the internet.

Or acting like a gag character must always win by default because "that's the joke."

@Ryukama

I have to second that notion. I once got to an incredibly long argument with a user who insisted that a composite Dragon Ball Character could beat the likes of ZeedMillenniummo despite the gargantuan power difference as well as his known resistance to hax simply because Arale possesses Toon Force.

@Reppuzan Worst thing is when people use Toon Force wank on a character who doesn't even have Toon Force *cough *cough Saitama

I don't have a top five, but here's a few that I always thought were overrated.

It's obviously important, but it's also obviously a very variable power. A lot of times, if a character has casual, low level Superhuman feats, I see them pitted against Superman or The Hulk. Saxton Hale is a good example of this. His actual feats rarely exceed Wall level, not counting the rather dubious Yeti feat. Heck, the only decent feats I can think of him is tearing apart robots and shattering a large glass wall (which is non canon), yet I've seen people put him against Hulk and stuff.

Heck, the comics nowadays seem to treat him as just a "really strong human" with him punching at 2000+ psi and struggling to overpower Heavy Weapons Guy.

I'm a huge fan of fantasy, especially high fantasy. I love wizards in basically everything I read, watch or play. I always play the spellcaster class in MMOs or RPGs in general. I love series that revolve around magic. I just plain love magic. But I hate seeing magic being used as an "instant win" power. I'm tired of seeing Harry Potter characters being wanked to the extent that they can solo verses like Transformers because "they're magic, how can they lose?" (yes, I've actually seen that) or that basic wizards in D&D can casually solo Warhammer 40,000 because magic. So many times I've seen any form of magic compared to high end reality warping and/or simply having infinite possibilities. It's annoying.

Toon force. Aaaaa. Toon Force is the worst. Gameplay Mechanics too, especially amongs unexperienced debaters.

Back