• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

In this scenario can this be treated as a R>F?

HakutoRei000

He/Him
The Great Beyond is the place where all creation ends, not because it’s discarded like the Void, but because the Power of the Throne of Creation cannot reach this realm. The Great Beyond is the server where all of you living beings, who exist as data, are stored. As long as the data here is neither destroyed nor deleted, your deaths in the lower world mean nothing. You are Archetypes, intertwined and wavering as one great tapestry that ultimately forms what you call our Home.

The home you live in now is not a simulation as you might assume. Your home is the unification of your own unconsciousness, which eventually forms the world. This happens across countless other worlds, each different from the last. Your world is formed from numerous networks, which together create a larger network as the foundation of your home. This is what we call a dimension, geometrically speaking, and mathematics is the connector between these networks.

The atoms in your world are actually remnants of your previous worlds, countless ones that have been broken down by the immeasurable calculations of the mathematics that unite those networks. The atoms in your world are other worlds—much smaller, insignificant, and seemingly useless. However, within them lie worlds just like the one you live in now, innumerable in number. Within each atom, there are more atoms, and within those atoms, even more, each unimaginably vast compared to the last. If you were aware, you could manipulate all those atoms as you wish—altering, erasing, and creating anew.

And The Great Beyond is the server where all of this is stored as memory, the place where I exist, where your true bodies reside. The Archetypes I refer to are your certainty in The Great Beyond, where all the worlds beneath it—including the Heavenly Kingdom, the Throne of Creation, the Underworld, Cyberspace, and the Void—are just the smallest bits of memory. Yes, the truth is, all your infinite worlds are stored as just 1 bit of memory in The Great Beyond. No matter how long it continues, no matter how infinitely your worlds are created, they will never exceed the size of 1 bit in The Great Beyond’s memory.

Maybe. I think this, "And The Great Beyond is the server where all of this is stored as memory, the place where I exist, where your true bodies reside." might be problematic.

Can you give a little bit of the problem you are referring to?
From my understanding, to achieve R>F, the higher reality must be completely unreachable from the lower levels without aid from the higher levels. From the text, it sounds like the beings in the lower levels are projections of beings (true selves) in the higher level. Personally, I think it should count as R>F however, the start of your post, you said the great beyond is where all creation ends. This paints the picture of a barrier separating creation from the great beyond. However in that sentence, it stating the great beyond is the server where creation is stored, so that barrier becomes a little hazy.

It may still be R>F, it reminds me of the justification in Pokemon, where the pokemon world in its entirety is stored within the consciousness of the one spirit.

The atoms in your world are actually remnants of your previous worlds, countless ones that have been broken down by the immeasurable calculations of the mathematics that unite those networks. The atoms in your world are other worlds—much smaller, insignificant, and seemingly useless. However, within them lie worlds just like the one you live in now, innumerable in number. Within each atom, there are more atoms, and within those atoms, even more, each unimaginably vast compared to the last. If you were aware, you could manipulate all those atoms as you wish—altering, erasing, and creating anew.
This here may qualify for High 1-B if the worlds within atoms continues infinitely.

Yeah The Server is just analogy, to tell the point that the all realms beneath TGE is just a data that can be changed.

It only provides a statement that the Being (I mean the one in the paragraph), says that Realms below it, in TGE, is just Data that can be changed.

The term "server" refers to the idea that The Great Beyond holds and manages all realms beneath it as data. This means that Being in The Great Beyond can manipulate these realms as if they were data. In this context, "server" doesn’t imply that The Great Beyond itself is a server, but rather that a part of it functions like a server by storing and controlling the data of the lower realms. Essentially, Being in The Great Beyond acts as the entity that can manipulate and control the data (the realms below).

However in that sentence, it stating the great beyond is the server where creation is stored, so that barrier becomes a little hazy.
The Great Beyond is the server where all of you living beings, who exist as data, are stored.

"And this may slightly fall short of qualifying as R>F."

Back