• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

I'm out for the next 5 days

Ogurtsow

He/Him
VS Battles
Retired
Something really bad had happened for me. During the recent virus infection, I've got conjunctivitis. My eyes are overly red and I need to recover them. I would be glad if anyone else will be monitoring new profiles and cleaning up them. Here are some advices:

1. Always change as many as possible external links into internal ones. Here is a helpful page for the correct coding. It includes links to blog posts, categories, files, other wikis (within the hosting) and Wikipedia (There's no short versions for sites like YouTube, Imgur, etc. however).
  2. Check categories: there're categories that must be in any and all character pages (e.g. Characters, verse-related ones, and something from Tiers depending on a certain character's tier(s)). Don't forget about P&A categories as well: to check so, you should use the search function (I activate it by pressing Ctrl+F) and search for corresponding categories. Most of them have "Users" in their names, but not all of them (For example: for Healing it's Healers).
  3. Check Special:NewPages from time to time. New pages appear there everyday, and they often have to be cleaned up.

>conjunctivitis

Oof. I know how you feel, I got it myself roughly two months ago.

Try to get some rest, remember to avoid stuff like monitors, and try to wash your eyes as often as you can

Hope that you'll feel better soon.

Hope your eyes improve.

I also hope that you will get better soon. Please take as much time off as you need to recover, and thank you for all of your help with the wiki.

Thank y'all for your pleasurable messages. My eyes have recovered from that, and I will return to my tasks on the wiki soon.

@SD

Yes, you may. It would be better if more members check my small guide about how to improve quality of our profiles in general. I believe it'll clarify some things for people who are willing to help in this regard.

I don't even know how to pronounce that, but, it sounds pretty bad. Hopefully you recover on schedule.

OOF that sucks

Honestly Kal is pretty on point, stay away from monitors and get plenty of rest

Back