• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

I'm gonna wipe that stupid smile off your face, cuz all skeletons are supposed to be dead!

Sans fights genocider from another world.
Sans finds himself in a new world, which for some reason is all in red colors. Looking around, he sees creatures running away in panic from people in masks with wings, these creatures remind him of monsters from his home world. Then, his gaze falls on an unfamiliar tall man in mask with golden eyes and large horns on it, who is strangling one of these creatures, who no longer even begs for mercy due to lack of air, and the man in the mask himself, judging by the expression on his face, is enjoying it very much. The LV of this s*dist is incredibly high, which greatly alarms the skeleton:

"hey, you, horned one. i've got a question for ya. what do you think you are doing here?"

Adam, looking around, sees a skeleton in a blue jacket, black shorts and stupid pink slippers. Hearing his question, he grins, and judging by the face of the skeleton, which, despite the ridiculous wide smile that never fades, which strongly reminds Adam of someone he dealt with "without even trying" five minutes ago, he says this quite seriously. Another demon who thinks that he can do something against him?

"Same sh*t I do every year. Aren't you scared, skeleton? I'm f**king Adam, run while I'm busy with this f**ker."

Sans, completely ignoring the threat, answers in a more intimidating tone:

"all right. well, here's a better question. do you wanna have a bad time? 'cause if you go on like this... you are REALLY not going to like what happens next."

Adam, who was already dying of laughter inside from the skeleton's attempts to sound scary and look scary with his missing eye sockets, throws the Sinner he held in his hands far away, finding himself a new victim, with whom he firmly intends to knock off his stupid smile and break his impudent self-confidence.

"You really think you can take me on? A mortal soul is no match for me, a bag of bones."

The skeleton continues to stand with a wide smile and empty, threatening eyes. Adam, amazed by such insolence, gets into a pose ready for battle:

"Hehe. Okay."
  • Adam has Hypersonic+ speed and Invulnurability.
  • Both start 15 meters from one another.
  • Fight takes place in Hell, Pentogram City.
  • Speed is unequalized.
  • Adam has prior knowledge of Sans.
  • SBA for the rest.

"hmm, that expression... that's the expression of a dead genocider. i guess i'm good at my job even in other worlds, huh?":

"This fight was cute n'all, but it's TIME TO DIE with the rest of them!":

Inconclusive:

Last edited:
Eeh not a good idea.

Sans absolutely fucks Adam in skill and everything basically, Inv is useless due to Soul hax and I dont think Sans will even spare Adam. At least Alastor had tentacles and shit

Eeh not a good idea.
I just liked that Adam would be basically genocide Frisk for Sans so decided to do it.
Sans absolutely fucks Adam in skill and everything basically, Inv is useless due to Soul hax and I dont think Sans will even spare Adam.
Eh, should I give Adam prior knowledge or smth to help. Also switching Inv to Immo Type 5 maybe?
At least Alastor had tentacles and shit
Which were useless because of intangible attacks, lol

Adam is either a good or bad person
Adam genocides his children for entertainment, has been doing this for thousands upon thousands of years.
Eh, should I give Adam prior knowledge or smth to help.
Maybe? He could try flying to outrange but like... I dont know Sans would probably teleport him back
Also switching Inv to Immo Type 5 maybe?
Bro Immo Type 5 only works on Physical Injuries

I personally believe Adam would not even attack characters that are not Sinners but I'd need to make a CRT to add that to the profile officially

Adam genocides his children for entertainment, has been doing this for thousands upon thousands of years.
Yeah my point (although I'm not sure where "thousands upon thousands of years" is from cuz I saw a theory that exterminations began 7 years ago)
Maybe? He could try flying to outrange but like... I dont know Sans would probably teleport him back
I'll do that rq so it won't be a stomp
Bro Immo Type 5 only works on Physical Injuries
RIP

Yeah my point (although I'm not sure where "thousands upon thousands of years" is from cuz I saw a theory that exterminations began 7 years ago)
7 years is Lilith and Alastor being gone
I'll do that rq so it won't be a stomp
I still think its a stomp lol, Adam sucks at defense so he just gets tagged and dies. Nor can he really reliably hit Sans due to IA

If you wanna use Adam try to use weaker characters (both hax and ap) with high skill or strong characters that have the same low skill as Adam

7 years is Lilith and Alastor being gone
Theory was based on the fact that Alastor "fell to holy weapons" which can theoretically hint at when exterminations began.
I still think its a stomp lol, Adam sucks at defense so he just gets tagged and dies. Nor can he really reliably hit Sans due to IA
He can outlast in Stamina and dodge everything by flying and stuff. So he technically has a wincon
If you wanna use Adam try to use weaker characters (both hax and ap) with high skill
Didn't go well for some certain Overlord
or strong characters that have the same low skill as Adam
Alright noted

Theory was based on the fact that Alastor "fell to holy weapons" which can theoretically hint at when exterminations began.
Thats a stupid theory lol, how does Hell thinking Alastor got exterminated mean it only started 7 years ago?
He can outlast in Stamina and dodge everything by flying and stuff. So he technically has a wincon
Its not a wincon since Sans at the very worst will use his special attack and regain his stamina, also Adam dodging danmaku that he cannot touch? HA!

Thats a stupid theory lol, how does Hell thinking Alastor got exterminated mean it only started 7 years ago?
Bc he would fall to holy arms way before that if exterminations were a thing before that ig. I gotta rewatch that vid
Its not a wincon since Sans at the very worst will use his special attack and regain his stamina,
Ehhh... good point ig
also Adam dodging danmaku that he cannot touch? HA!
He has slight speed advantage I think.

I personally believe Adam would not even attack characters that are not Sinners but I'd need to make a CRT to add that to the profile officially
Well Neither Charlie or Lucifer are Sinners~

Regardless yeah Adam is apsolutely high in LOVE so Sans immediately ***** him as soon as the fight starts

Back