• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ike vs Luke

Status
Not open for further replies.

Theglassman12

VS Battles
Thread Moderator
Welp, better do it now than never. Two characters from my favorite games in their respective series duke it out. Speed equalized and it takes place in Tataroo Valley.

Luke fon Fabre: 8

Ike:

Inconclusive:

Luke (2)
IkeVL-Normal

Never gonna give you up, never gonna let you doooown~

How strong is Luke and does he have any sick weapons? Bc Nihil is a big Annoyance.

Luke is roughly the same level as Ike. He has the key and jewel of Lorelei, which is a way to better control the fonon particles for his power. Nihil isn't going to be a problem for him since he resists power nullification.

Well, Ike's Nihil could nullify certain abilities done by special attacks or passive hax, but weapon based hax abilities. And with the exception of Matter manipulation, Ike's dealt with opponents with similar abilities. Ike is also very legendary with the sword, though I'm sure Luke must be quite skilled as well. There's also Ike's Aether ability.

I'll wait for more clarification before voting.

@Dark Nihil doesn't work on Luke cause he resists it. Luke leads with Hyperresonance majority of the time which breaks down his enemies at an atomic level and can nullify their powers.

Oh okay, then on 2nd thought, Luke might take this via Matter manipulation and range.

Ike FRA

Yeah Luke has this boyo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back