• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

If these two fought, how would they scale/another thing

Aeyu

VS Battles
Retired
If a High 1-B character were put into a extradimensional space, and fought a 1-A character and was inferior, but could SLIGHTLY affect them, would they stay High 1-B or 1-A? Not looking to make some long drawn out discussion this time.

Also, what sorts of feats could make a character 8-C other than simply destroying a building?

by definition, the High 1-B person has to be beyond scientific definition, so if it fits that case, then yes. But both tiers would be mentioned as part of the character.

If they can affect a 1-A in any way,shape or form then they would not be High 1-B. They would have to be 1-A. A High 1-B is more insignificant to a 1-A than a 11-C is to a High 1-B.

I don't know about the second question though.

Why would they? An infinite dimensional or beyond being who's still within the framework of dimensional reality somehow even if they transcend it could be placed into an outerversal realm and still have infinite complexity, or else the "beyond-dimensional" realm would just be another higher dimension. Also, 1-A is no longer qualified as being beyond all scientific definition, because such a thing is absurd, and is now only pretty much reserved for the highest ends of that tier, being defined only by no dimensional limitations.

I'm not sure. However this blog made by Antoniofer might be of some use to answering your second question.

If not then im not sure.

But a High 1-B can't affect a 1-A. A High 1-B's power is basically non-existent to a 1-A. They would need some extreme hax to be able to actually damage a 1-A and even then they would be rated as "1-A with hax"

Yes a High 1-B can exist in a dimensionless realm. But to affect it or anyone who comes from such a realm you would need dimensionless power.

Thanks for that blog, that's actually very useful and I'll start using that as my go-to. Is there anywhere I could check the joules required to put a character in the Wall level range as well?

And hmmm

The reason I ask is characters like Destiny of the Endless being able to affect Lucifer Morningstar (a mid to high end 1-A) in some meaningful way, with High 1-B's able to kill Destiny, as well as Umineko characters being 1-B and being able to do the same (albeit usually through hax, as I'm aware)

this page has a chart that goes up to 3-A which includes TNT,Foe and Joules.

Unfortunately i don't know too much about Vertigo so i dont know if Destiny affecting Lucifer Morningstar was considered an outlier of some sort.

And as i said it might be possible for High 1-B's to be able to affect 1-A's via extreme hax.

Thank you, that's also very useful!

And no, it's not considered an outlier in his profile,

So you don't think that an extremely (and I mean, the highest end of High 1-B possible; they transcend dimensions but are not beyond their concept) high end High 1-B could fight with the lowest end of 1-A even slightly? And if they did, the High 1-B would become 1-A based on virtue of fighting a 1-A being even if they aren't beyond dimension as a concept?

A High 1-B being can't affect a 1-A being, it's utterly impossible, the High 1-B being is infinite dimensional but still bound by the concept of dimensions, while the 1-A is beyond the concepts of dimensions all together no matter how big or small the dimensions are, it's already been said but the gap between a 1-A and a High 1-B is bigger than the gap between a High 1-B and a 11-C, just focus oon that, and see how ridiculous 1-A's are, there is no way a High 1-B should be able to affected them.

Some can do with extreme hax, but pure physical might isn't possible, either the 1-A was never 1-A to begin with, or the High 1-B doing it is in fact 1-A or the High 1-B affecting the 1-A is an outlier/pis.

Destiny is rated as "At least High 1-B" though. And the profile states that he could indeed affect Lucifer,but he was still nothing compared to him. So i dont think Destiny could actually fight Lucifer in an actual fight.

So based from his profile it appears that someone who can slightly affect a 1-A might get an "At least High 1-B" rating.

Celestial Pegasus said:
A High 1-B being can't affect a 1-A being, it's utterly impossible, the High 1-B being is infinite dimensional but still bound by the concept of dimensions, while the 1-A is beyond the concepts of dimensions all together no matter how big or small the dimensions are, it's already been said but the gap between a 1-A and a High 1-B is bigger than the gap between a High 1-B and a 11-C, just focus oon that, and see how ridiculous 1-A's are, there is no way a High 1-B should be able to affected them.
Some can do with extreme hax, but pure physical might isn't possible, either the 1-A was never 1-A to begin with, or the High 1-B doing it is in fact 1-A or the High 1-B affecting the 1-A is an outlier/pis.
what about being 1-A, but only for a moment?

So under this logic, the High 1-B (even though they can't transcend dimensions as a concept, but still are infinitely beyond even infinite dimensions) becomes a 1-A based off of being able to even slightly damage a 1-A? What about the 1-A being superior to the concept of dimensions? If they can do it more than once, would it still be considered an outlier or PIS? They kind of are pretty ridiculous, I'll give you that...spits in the face of pure logic, generally speaking.

also @Julian it seems like that might be pretty likely.

@Gohan I think that would make them a 1-A via hax

my above thingy, really, but if it's already answered then I guess not.

But I mean if a being were infinitely superior on infinitely higher levels than another High 1-B and beyond space and time but not beyond the concept of dimensions, are they High 1-B still in your opinion? (just a really high end)

Yes they would still be High 1-B. Really really high-end High 1-B but still there. The Tier Page says that you can be an Infinite levels higher than a baseline High 1-B and you would still be in that level as long as you don't transcend the concept of dimensions entirely.

so even if you transcend space and time at that level, you're still High 1-B, as long as you retain some layer of dimensionality?

that's really interesting actually

Back