• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ichigo Kurosaki Stamina Update

Yes, we are talking about Ichigo stamina. Inside the Dangai: "To be precise it is over 2,000 times denser, meaning that when one hour passes in the outside worlds, an equivalent of 2,000 hours pass inside the Dangai." Also Ichigo father stated that he could only hold the walls and give Ichigo a whole Hour. Meaning that his soul was at least 2,000 hours inside the Dangai, while Ichigo did his mental training.
S04

2,000 Hours = 83.333333 Days 0r 2,000 divided by 24 which is 83 days and 8 hours.
S06
Almost 3 Months. Or 2 half months give or take. We already now from the Soul Society Arc that souls need to feed if they have Reiryoku.

S07
S08

Even if Ichigo was doing mental training, his whole body was still inside the Dangi. Time passes.

So, his stamina should be updated. He can easily sustain 3 month without food or water. He can also sustain 3 month of mental training. His own body was still resiving the after effects of the mental training. Proving that his body was linked directly to his training. He has the stamina to resist that long. What do you guys think?

I don't see a problem with it. Though I do believe that spiritual bodies don't need food and water for survival.

1-Rukia, Renji, and their friends had to steal food to survive as children in the Rukongai.

http://********.me/manga/bleach/v11/c098/5.html

http://********.me/manga/bleach/v11/c098/10.html

2-It is known, that after excessive usage of Reiryoku, Shinigami need food to replenish their strength, while on the other hand, the regular souls that dwell in Soul Society that do not use their Reiryoku do not need to eat.

So, if Ichigo didn't get any food to replenish his strenght, that means that he had enough strength "Stamina" to resist does 3 months of training either way. Right?

What I meant was that Shinigami of considerable power don't seem to need food for their survival. Isshin was right there with Ichigo after all so he went 3 months without food and water too. And I highly doubt Aizen received food during his imprisonment. Eh, maybe I'm overlooking things lol. But like I said, I don't see a problem with updating Ichigo's stamina.

Exactly, remember Reiryoku is the based of their strength they only feed to restore their energy. If Ichigo or Isshin didn't need to feed means that they had enough stamina to withstand that long.

But I also agreed with you above.

Let see what others think.

I think that this sounds reasonable.

I agree that Ichigo's stamina should be upgraded, but the question is what should is be upgraded to?

We don't have a set tiering system for stamina. We can simply mention that he can go almost 3 months without food.

Also he was fighting in his inner world for 3 months straight and his body back in the dangai was still resiving the damage from his mental training. His body and mind were linked.

This 3 months could also apply to mental and fighting stamina. But it would only apply to Dangai Ichigo and Current Ichigo.

Back