• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

I want my pages back

I created these
pages and all of them go deleted for no valid reasons. The DOORS page is still there, but all the characters pages got deleted for "low quality" reason. That's not a valid reason since it has no differences between other pages, only thing is that they are short (for obvious reasons, I can explain all the mechanics of the characters if you guys call that "low quality"), and there are shorter pages in the wiki. So I want them back.

Why don't you try working on the pages in a sandbox first, then checking if they meet the standards of the wiki?

Why don't you try working on the pages in a sandbox first, then checking if they meet the standards of the wiki?
I don't know what the sandbox is, sorry about that. But can someone just tell the difference between my pages and the other ones? Or just create them back.

Basically go to the browser and type https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User:SNovaKK/Sandbox

You can change the "sandbox" to a character you like and just test stuff there, after you finish just ask a moderator to check if its okay
Oh ok, thanks. @Damage3245 are you or @Antvasima able to give me source of the pages to check them later, or just gonna bring the pages back, I'm gonna add explanations next to all the that ablity thingies if you guys call it quality (its the only difference i noticed from the other pages).

Oh ok, thanks. @Damage3245 are you or @Antvasima able to give me source of the pages to check them later, or just gonna bring the pages back, I'm gonna add explanations next to all the that ablity thingies if you guys call it quality (its the only difference i noticed from the other pages).
If you want I can help you when you are doing it, you cant ping people. You need to be a mod

Last edited:
I've added the source code of the pages to that sandbox linked by TheKiller.

Please read through out guideance pages on wiki standards and look at existing profiles to see how profiles should look.

But can someone just tell the difference between my pages and the other ones?
Some other pages are also outdated and pretty bad. But the standard format for characters is here:

I've added the source code of the pages to that sandbox linked by TheKiller.

Please read through out guideance pages on wiki standards and look at existing profiles to see how profiles should look.
I updated the pages that got deleted, I'm gonna create them again if you think they are eligible. I'll make more of them if you accept the current ones.

I updated the pages that got deleted, I'm gonna create them again if you think they are eligible. I'll make more of them if you accept the current ones.
Wouldn't eyes be stronger? He can summon hands and break through walls with those said hands

Wouldn't eyes be stronger? He can summon hands and break through walls with those said hands
It's not eyes summoning hands, It's Seek, it also spawns eyes, probably that's why you thought Eyes (entity one) spawn hands

Back