• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

I need help finding some statements and feats

hes a higher-dimensional being that is beyond linear time, as it simultaneously exists in the past, present, and future. Was also collapsing and consuming all of time, merging past, present and future into one single void, and could still move and perfectly function in such a state

also ones for Bayonetta, there doesnt seem to be any calc or even link to the feats

What is this thread doing? It appears all over the place. And a lot of those already have ongoing threads.

yea, sorry, ive found everything except the statement saying the s.s. dolphin (olimars ship) moves at "super light speed"

Well, there's a direct quotation but no specific scan on this wiki. I did find this statement that's consistent. The "Super Light" statement might be in one of the same guy's easlier videos.

its not actually that important I find it, just the fact that Olimar can make it from his home planet to earth in a reasonable amount of time is enough justification for MFTL+

Weren't Solaris immeasurable ratting being questioned since one fight with it in a conventional way, and it's temporal presence is extremely limited, like, is just three specific moments in time?

@Antoniofer Yeah, there is a thread about it that either needs more staff input and/or postponed till we have more clarification what "Fighting characters with temporal omnipresence" qualifies as. I know that state of being is "Semi-Omnipresent" but people are arguing what them fighting said characters qualify as. I said it in the page it's not Immeasurable, but problems stem from other qualifications.

I don't mean to drag you to it, but do you mind commenting your thoughts when you have time or energy?

anyone here know how dreamy bowser was beaten, or if anyone hurt him ever, like even just dealing 1 damage and then getting one shot

For instance, temporal presence works more as precondition, a retroactive one, is not related to speed. Now, having both spatial an temporal presence is other case, but judging by feats, this is not what Solaris have.

Weren't Solaris immeasurable ratting being questioned since one fight with it in a conventional way, and it's temporal presence is extremely limited, like, is just three specific moments in time?
No, it's not limited, it's literally been disproven time and time again he exists in all of time, I don't understand how this misconception is still present by staff members in particular without the opposite proof being adressed

In principle, blitzing an omnipresent is not possible, as they are "here and everywhere, now and always", to wherever or whenever someone moves the character is already "there".

But what about characters who are omnipresent across all time and space, need to be attack in all time periods simultaneously in order to be harmed, and they attack via meteors and lasers that strike all time periods simultaneously as well? Do we assume said characters have Immeasurable combat speed and reactions by default through that physiology alone? And better yet, do we assume characters need Immeasurable reactions in order to dodge said attacks? Note, said character and attacks on only omnipresent on a temporal level and not a spatial one.

Take into account that an omnipresent attack is an undodgeable attack, it will strike the target regardless of space and time; if the omnipresent attack is also aoe, then everything it's a goner. If the attack is dodged, answer is simple: is not omnipresent. A nigh omnipresent can be dodged however, but that's case-by-case.

We’re not talking about a full omnipresent being here though. Only temporal omnipresent.

For instance, temporal presence works more as precondition, a retroactive one, is not related to speed.
This seems to imply that characters with immeasurable speed can dodge temporal omnipresent attacks even if they intersect with the path of the attack since they are faster than causality? Thus if you have no other abilities then immeasurable speed is needed to defeat such beings since finite speed won't cut it, right?

He's saying that normally, even characters who are Immeasurable can dodge attacks that are Omnipresent across "All time and space" the only way to avoid it is to simply either tank it, or exist outside of all time and space (Whether naturally or BFRing youself). Though, he didn't quite answer an attack with temporal omnipresence by lacks spatial omnipresence; which is Semi-Omnipresent.

@Antoniofer Solaris attacks by throwing meteors and lasers that strike the past, present, and future simultaneously and it lacks spatial omnipresence too. And the only way to harm him is for Sonic, Shadow, and Silver to all strike him across all time periods at once. Which "All time periods" basically means all time and space. I agree he's simply Nigh-Omnipresent and not Immeasurable and thus scaling to Sonic and the cast wouldn't make them Immeasurable, but there others who disagree.

I know that, but I'm still explaining to him other details.

There's a difference between omnipresential attacks and attacks that teleport/bends time-space, the last one can be dodged (within the probabilities) and may appear as as conventional projectiles (such meteors and laser), but omnipresential attacks aren't ballistic projectiles nor explosions.

All, thanks for the heads up; so Solaris being omnipresent across space-time makes sense, but his meteors and lasers are simply not Omnipresent nor Immeasurable but have some limited space-time distorted properties behind it? That actually makes a lot more sense.

There's a difference between omnipresential attacks and attacks that teleport/bends time-space, the last one can be dodged (within the probabilities) and may appear as as conventional projectiles (such meteors and laser), but omnipresential attacks aren't ballistic projectiles nor explosions.
Would immesurable speed be needed to dodge temporaly onmipresent attacks, or can they be dodged with finite speed? Those attacks would exists in all time periods at the same time, but only in time but not space

Although, I can't quite guarantee how "all temporal" attack works in every fictional verse, I would say that once a temporal attack strike the target, it will succeed in striking the target everywhen (like, a moment where the target used to be vulnerable), but since is not "all spatial", it needs first to land the attack.

Is not exactly what it says, but neither it says otherwise; I consider immeasurable standards quite vague, most of time coming from "transcending time" statements.

Back