• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

I have a few questions regarding the justification for Maxwell's tier ...

Unless so many agree with me to do a revision, this ISN'T a revision thread. Just a thread to have some questions answered. The reason why I would like for it to be answered is because mainly of the league of vagueness in the profile to justify where they placed it.

1. 1: How can one prove this version of Anti-Monitor was weaker or as strong as the Anti-Monitor from the original comics ? I am facing a similar problem with it, as we did with using Flash. Based on what they said about recreating everything ( not just recreating 52 Universes, but the totality of the Multiverse [ which it said in the same profile we use to rate it 2-C ] , which if I am not mistaken, even the original Anti-Monitor didn't threaten DC's totality [ sans outside Source Wall ] ) I believe this version of Anti-Monitor was much much stronger, so we shouldn't use it to compare.
  1. 2: It didn't say he remade universes , or even Anti-Monitor threatened universes, but rather everything in the Multiverse. EVERYTHING. From the smallest thing to the largest thing, which is what it was saying. It never limited it to 52 Universes, and we kept it there pre-realizing New 52 was a fully fledged universes with higher-dimensions reaching infinity. We know the New 52 has plenty of things that reach chigher degrees of power. [ Not going to name anything outside the Source Wall / restricted bynit & The Source for obvious reasons ] ( Mxyztpik [ Maxwell fought him when he wasnt at his maximum potential. ] ,Swamp Thing , CAS , Mandrakk , etc. Etc ) . If anyone can give evidence to the contrary, that would be nice. Hese are just harmless questions, nothing wanked or exaggerated.

Everything is a very vague world. Also I really don't recall even infinite universes being mentioned or Mxy being 5D. And using the actual DC cosmology is against the crossover rules

I strongly agree with Kaltias.

I need to work on revising Maxwell's page. I counted at least 20 powers he doesn't have yet off the top of my head awhile back. His tiering is also a mess.

But if he restored countless worlds, that is a solid 2-B feat.

Thanks for working with me , Dark. It seems to be the case. The 2-B part at least, cause Anti-Monitor had absorbed every world. Nothing stated the verse being JUST 52 universes ( which was used to justify his 2-C rating ) , just countless worlds, which is 2-B .

Okay. I suppose that a revision might be in order then.

Technically speaking, Maxwell was still as strong as Anti-Monitor without the amp at the end ( Maxwell created an equal to Anti-Monitor that when they clashed first, destroyed everything in the verse. I don't know why they couldn't just let him remake the multiverse without it , seeing as he created an 2-B capable of fighting evenly with him. Probably PIS . )

Back