• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

How to check the threads that you actually made?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZackMoon1234

VS Battles
Image Helper
So I want to see the threads that I actually made, and I know that whenever you make a thread, you automatically follow it.

But I don't want to waste my time searching for threads that I made when it probably wasn't one that I made.

So I wan't to know if there's a section where we can see threads that we specifically made

tl;dr - Place where we can see threads we actually made

Bumping.

I think I found a way to see what are the threads you have made, but you'll have to go to your contributions, and Find a N after (diff | hist).

Basically just go to the Contributions tab on your profile, and just copy and past the thing I put on the bottom, then CTRL+F then paste it in.

You might have to put a space after the N again since it might find threads that you made and threads that starts with the word N.

(diff |
hist) N

You can find more if you can somehow get all of the post you made appear.

This should be closed now..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back