• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

How strong is this

Spinoirr

He/Him
How strong do you need to be to turn the whole sun into energy by mass to energy conversation

No idea how strong you'd have to be to do it, but all the mass of the sun equals 1787 FOEs I think.

I don't know what turning something into "energy" is. How do you reduce something to energy? If I had to guess this would be stronger than Vaporization, because Vapor is gas, and this goes beyond that, but how do you turn the Sun into energy?

I don't know what turning something into "energy" is. How do you reduce something to energy? If I had to guess this would be stronger than Vaporization, because Vapor is gas, and this goes beyond that, but how do you turn the Sun into energy?
E=mc2. That is the equation for this

It's equivalent to about 1 Tredecillion Tons Of TNT. Which iirc to blow up the Sun 6 Tredecillion Tons. This is 170 Quattor-Decillion Joules.

Very strong.
ye.

Converting something about the same mass as the sun into mass-energy would wield around 1.78-ish kiloFOE. Since E=mc^2 (M being mass and c being speed of light or 299792458 meters per second), 1.989e+30*299792458^2= 1.78762405050753028596e+47 J or 1.787624 kiloFOE (4-B)

Literally means that the gap between the lowest and highest bounds of 4-B is ******* massive.

4-B starts at 22.5 Foe (2.2e+45 joules) and ends all the way at 20.08 TeraFoe (2.008e+57 joules), a gap of almost one trillion.
Oh.. That statement is very vague.

"Hence why I said it's 4-B. 4-B is a huge tier, 187,000,000,000 times to be exact" is that not vague?
The only problem I see here is that the gap number is wrong. The actual sentence should have been like this:

"The gap between the lowest and highest points of 4-B is about 881,860,000,000x or 881.86 billion x."

You literally changed part of the sentence. The part you just put was the most important part. Lol, can we just drop it? My brain was just not function properly that day I guess. It still is kinda vague tho.

Oh well.

In any case, I think the original topic has been answered, converting the whole sun into mass energy wields close to 1.787 kiloFOE or 1.787e+47 joules, which is pretty well into 4-B.

What if they turned a solar system into energy one by one and absorbed that

Would that count as calc stacking

No? It's like asking if you train to lift up a 500kg weight, then lift up that weight and train with it to lift up 1000 kg.

Ah I see

So go with the solar system level one and what about different stars into energy?

Back