• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

How screwed are we if Pokémon were real? And is Pokémon Go accurate?

This thread is all about if Pokémon were real and deals with;

Governments and politics involving pokémon use. (Perhaps not specific presidents because controversy but mascot mons. America definitely has Braviary, for example.) Wars involving pokémon. Us humans being superpowered as they are in the anime. Typings not being a thing (logic instead of typing for "super effectiveness") Ecosystems, Taxonomy, and Biology

Bonus 1: Fakemons and variants to balance out the fact that there are only 1001 animals on Earth (rounding up and including humans).

Bonus 2: If all Monster hunting and Catching games (like Digimon and SMT [but Demikids I guess?])

Bonus 3: EXPLAIN Mystery Dungeon and where humans are!

Well as far as animals go, Im almost 100% certain every real life animal would be demolished and/or flat out eaten up by Pokemon (Pikachu eating a rat? ovo).

Then when it comes to wars (Lucario movie shows humans using them for war), if we're talking our current era, then it could be very beneficial or we're outright f*cked (you try enslaving the likes of Gardevoir or Alakazam. Seriously without plot or verse mechanics in the way either one by themselves would easily outsmart and figure out how for Pokemon to enslave the entire human race. That is unless we become friends with them. Or more ovo). Besides, it all comes down to who exactly uses them. Adults can use pokemon but most people who use them are at oldest teens and at youngest random 10 year olds, the latter in which im surprised hasn't tried taking over the world like adults do (adults try and put them to bed time but rebel with a flying dragon or aqua turtle lol).

For stuff like Taxes, I think Pokemon in real life would actually very well increase the economy since, well, being a Pokemon trainer, Gym Leader, Elite 4 member or Champion can be a very great and fun job (Now that I think about it, what organization actually runs the pokemon leagues in verse? Who appoints the champions, elite 4's, gym leaders and frontier brains?). But humans would have to find a VERY big way to get around people abusing pokemon to avoid stuff like bills (Pikachu is free electricity, Squartle is free water, Charizard is free heat and can easily replace a car with flying like in the games, Venasaur free vegatation for farmers, and this is just 4 out of like 1000 pokemon.)

And then it comes to whether people would try to capture legendaries, most importantly the god tiers (like whoever catches Arceus is literally in charge of everything no questions asked lol).

Overall, we'd have a LOT of benefits but also a LOT of problems. Its 50/50

Was kinda talking if every animal in real life down to the species was replaced with a Pokémon of its own variety, rather than pokémon and standard animals existing in the same world-- like that one episode where Ash was in an aquarium.

Also, I think most Pokémon are relative to humans in intelligence anyway-- or at the very least can feel and comprehend emotional things and ideas like a human can, if not use our tools. So, yeah, pokémon are slaves with Stockholm syndrome, Don't@Me.

And while Game Theory isn't exactly the end all be all of things, they did suggests Pokémon Training is an absolute garbage job.

And cars are still a thing in Pokemon too. I think using certain Pokemon might be able to help you get places faster, but there probably would either be laws to prevent Pokémon being used as labor slaves for humans OR the world would have far less laws concerning property and stuff...?

how much would we be screwed if pokemon were real ?

How to count past infinity

seriusly, pokemon-verse humans >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> real life humans in everything

we saw normal humans tank and redirect full evolved pokemon attacks, also they have tech capable of capturing 6-B beings and they have time traveling machines, dimensional travel, high level AIs and POKEBALLS.

a single tyrannitar could cripple the entire world economy, there hundreds of them

unless somebody find Reshiram and Zecrom, we are completly screwed

ok then WW3 happens

and then a bunch more WWs happen untill we decide to stop killing eachother

then we'll colonize the entire solar sistem in like a few years

I want to go into detail about WW3. Who's participating— how— and what weapons/Mons are being used. Obviously we would work and fight alongside our Pokémon as well.

I meant, adding in all the necessary— don't be sarcastic. Lol obviously that's true, but humor the question.

All it takes is one decently mad scientist to enslave a few 2-Bs and we're all ******

Back