• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

How fast is this?

Confluctor

VS Battles
Retired
Character A ran from the first Universe to the last universe in an infinite multiverse (billions and billions of universes) in a matter of moment.

Apparently character A moved through the entire universe (some of them) since he was shown to destroy a few planets and stuff in his path.

How fast do you reckon that is? Near infinite speed? Or lower?

If it not infinite universes than yeah MFTL+.
If infinite universes then I guess infinite speed.

Last edited:
Oh shoot, typing mistake.
I meant, if not infinite count of universes then MFTL+ but if infinite count of universes then infinite speed.

Ah, I see. Interesting.

The multiverse has been described as infinite many times over. The known parts of each universe are at least 200 billion light years.

Ah, I see. Interesting.

The multiverse has been described as infinite many times over. The known parts of each universe are at least 200 billion light years.
Hmmmmm, then probably MFTL+ to think about it. If just from universe A to Universe B through infinite universes but it's more likely passed through countless universes. As it's unknown if distance between universe A to Universe B equals infinite.

This would probably be interpreted as Dimensional travel and not qualify as speed if it's just hopping to other universes. And "Crossing the multiverse" feats have only every worked when traveling through some weird Quilted Multiverses.

This would probably be interpreted as Dimensional travel and not qualify as speed if it's just hopping to other universes. And "Crossing the multiverse" feats have only every worked when traveling through some weird Quilted Multiverses.
OP doesn't mention universe-hopping at all doe, OP clearly states the character simply running through the universes destroying planets and such on his running path while covering an entire universe on foot.

unless he literally runs through the multiverse then he is infinite speed but if he goes through each universe without going through the distance in between them then that is an extreme case of massively ftl+

How can you travel billions of universes whilst simultaneously travelling from the first to the last universe out of an infinite set of them? Is an infinite multiverse not comprised of infinite universes?

How can you travel billions of universes whilst simultaneously travelling from the first to the last universe out of an infinite set of them? Is an infinite multiverse not comprised of infinite universes?
Even infinite multiverse has an end point - at least for a short period of time. Iirc (I read this a while ago), but this multiverse expands every second, so new universes appear ever second + timelines. So, this character ran all the way to end of the last last universe and witnessed the birth of a new universe being added.

Now that i think about it, that sounds confusing as heck

that is a load of barnicles. If it is infinite it has no end point, it can expand and become bigger but that does not mean it has an end, it just sorta becomes more infinite

Back