• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

How Do You Convert PSI To AP Again?

psi is a measure of pressure, force over area
you can't convert that directly to joules.
you COULD if you knew the area (thus knowing force) and had a distance of some kind (force * distance = work done, in joules)
but alone? no method afaik

psi is a measure of pressure, force over area
you can't convert that directly to joules.
you COULD if you knew the area (thus knowing force) and had a distance of some kind (force * distance = work done, in joules)
but alone? no method afaik
How would we find the distance?

I would assume it's how far along someone or something was pushed by the force until they lost contact with eachother.
So say if someone with a 1200 PSI punch were to punch an object a certain distance, we would multiply the PSI value by the distance in cm (or m idk), and that'd be our value in joules?

So say if someone with a 1200 PSI punch were to punch an object a certain distance, we would multiply the PSI value by the distance in cm (or m idk), and that'd be our value in joules?
first multiply the PSI by the actual area of their fist they're making contact with, convert that to force from pounds to newtons (SI units >>>>>) and then multiply by distance

first multiply the PSI by the actual area of their fist they're making contact with, convert that to force from pounds to newtons (SI units >>>>>) and then multiply by distance
Can you potentially help me with this?

I might've found a couple of feats that I can use, I just suck at calculating.

Back