• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

HOSTLESS Thread

You mean this big purple hunk?

Skellyt
Technically mostly light blue, but still.

Thank ya.

Though, since this is a "serious" thread, I might as well ask a "serious" question.

What do you reckon HOSTLESS does when he's on break from the whole "world destroyer" thing? I mean, I'd imagine he'd be at the very drinking buddies with the TOCOJBWA.

Also, he does go out with the rest to either make another band song or........Well, with the amount of characters there are, it would be a full-fledged orchestra with OmnitoolÔäó instruments.

Let me guess: his personal pick is Ave Satani from the Omen.

That's by far one of my favorite pictures here. I swear, somebody make that album a page!

Quick, we need a band alliance between New Profiles on the Block and HOSTLESSNESS.

Nah, dude they only provide the equipment. We need an actual sponsor.

I'll just take your word on that one.

By the way, what color code do you use to create HOSTLESS out of Nightmare Freddy? Just wanted to know, so my pictures don't end up looking this stiff.

Bedtime

TWISTED Freddy, just to let you know. Also, i used PowerPoint, chose purple (the darker one), and well.........................just mess around, use the beast's picture, and then try comparing the colors. I'll just make photos you can use. Gimme a minute.

Um, here's the thing: I don't have Powerpoint on my laptop. I do have Photoshop, which is an objetively better tool, but yeah, that ain't happening.

Man, I'm out of the loop with Fnaf stuff. Then again, I don't neccesarily want to be in the loop again, so...

Alright, here's 3 photos. I'll make more once i get more pictures.

HOSTLESS photo 1
If you wanna have him burst out of them.

HOSTLESS photo 2
Him holding a decapitated head, an entire verse, etc.

HOSTLESS photo 3
Does this look like the face of mercy to you?

Nah, man, even Godzilla will just be deceived by his cuteness before being ripped to shreds.

Well, Goji's winning the thread, which is important.

I guess he's able to solo all now. HOSTLESS can already do so.

Eh, I dunno, I think I have a challenger in mind for the big purple monster, but it'll take a wee bit o' work before he's ready.

His thing isn't really hatred. It's a big part, Hell it has to be given his job description, but you want what's really the main fuel pipeline? Anger.

Way I see it, you have HATRED itself vs ANGER itself. Should make for a decent match, once I'm done setting up the contender (this is just the prototype). Then again, that'll be up to the voters to decide.

Christian Higdon said:
Basically what he'd say. You really capture his personality better than i do.
Also, i made a new profile.

Well thank you. Though that does bring up the very valid question of where the Hell he'd even find the kind of alcohol to even affect him.

So, is Scott's Little Golden Boy (God, the meta-chlorians are off the charts) stronger or weaker than the big purple monster?

Beats me. The dude's practically a monster, so if we could find how his beverage process works...

Goldy's just a tad bit stronger than base HOSTLESS, though Nightmare HOSTLESS stomps. Though, the page's a W.I.P, so expect Fredbear in it. Short answer?

Yes, but by the smallest hair you could imagine. Either that, or it's time for a thread.

Back