• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Homura Akemi vs ZeedMillenniummon

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a message from Fate, now this is in no uncertain terms.

"Zeed quite easily murders the homuhype. Maybe even stomps, the end, we go home."

This is Fate's best regards. ovo

What Zeed has on this:

Absorption levels that outclass that power drain by miles.

Significantly above Baseline 2-A compared to Homura's baseline 2-A which sometimes people seem to forget to be the case. Is resistant to Mind Manipulation. The Digicore encompasses all that a digimon is so saying that "Zeed won't resist Memory manip" based on that is silly at best considering everything that has to do with his memory should be within the digicore, either as part of his mind or data. Whatever the case, Homura isn't memory haxxing him out of nowhere anytime soon.

Everything else she has that might be a thing will be met with ridiculous levels of absorption from a being, again, higher in the scale of 2-A than she is. Likely has a better level of acausality than her and can resurrect.

Homura also is lacking a number of resistances that she would definitely be needing here in case, I dunno she doesn't want her stuff to be absorbed while her hax fails so she gets ragdolled around.

What Homura has on this:

Hype.

Stop picking on me, I made a mistake, alright!!!!?!?!? Im very sorry And I promise I will never do it again, ever again!!!

Franklin Richards Crying

@Gargoyle Digicore encompasses the aspects of mind, soul and etc of the digimon. That's the reason why for example, Dexmon is outright immune to anything of the sort (Mind and Soul related) as he lacks one.

FateAlbane said:
I pray you're talking some Cyber Sleuth Daemon here otherwise it's an unholy stomp.
It is CS Daemon. It originally was Re:Digitze, but everyone saw that as a stomp (I which looking at it, it was). Madoka still beat Lilithmon tho. ovo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back