• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Higher Dimensional Realm

Rendynoc0unter

Lilith Asami Supremacy
Joke Battles
Content Moderator
What if there is a Realm that has a 5D structure, and a person from a 4D Universe enters that Realm. And a few days passed, he returned to his 4D Universe. (Of course, this person is not just any person, as not all humans can enter that Realm).

Will this debunk the 5-D Realm?

If not, can you give a reason why?

It will not argue against the structure of the world, but scalling the character on the ability "Dimensional manipulation" (Considering this forum often gives extreme conclusions)

Those in the state can go to higher place (dimension) and even interact well there, proving that they have that ability (dimensional manipulation). By analogy, I am a 2-dimensional creature (x,y) can exist in a 3-dimensional world (x,y,z) and even interact instead of an infinitesimal object, that is literally I can increase my dimensional structure, And reduce my dimensional structure if I return to being present in the 2 dimensional world.

It will not argue against the structure of the world, but scalling the character on the ability "Dimensional manipulation" (Considering this forum often gives extreme conclusions)
hmm

What if there is a Realm that has a 5D structure, and a person from a 4D Universe enters that Realm. And a few days passed, he returned to his 4D Universe. (Of course, this person is not just any person, as not all humans can enter that Realm).

No it will not
A 3D or 4D being can exist in a 5D construct just fine.
It occupies a 4 dimensional coordinates on the 5 coordinates structure. Think of (x, y, z, c, d) the 4D being gets to occupy (x, y, z, c) while unable to interact with the coordinates it lacks.

No, it has many possibilities. One of the possibilities itself has been explained by Shereen, and another possibility might be the same as Altair from Re:Creator? She is a fictional character created by a writer in the Real World, but she can move from the Fictional World to the Real World at will, and vice versa. And that's just dimensional travel or teleportation.

No it will not
A 3D or 4D being can exist in a 5D construct just fine.
It occupies a 4 dimensional coordinates on the 5 coordinates structure. Think of (x, y, z, c, d) the 4D being gets to occupy (x, y, z, c) while unable to interact with the coordinates it lacks.
No, here humans can live casually in the realm, and can even interact with the people who live in the realm.

So, he does exist in that realm as X, Y, Z, A, B, but as time passes, he returns home to the 4D universe.

One would interpret that we can't see 4D objects because we are limited to 3 coordinates and one would argue that there are no 4D objects.

And a few days passed, he returned to his 4D Universe.
My question here refers to this sentence. or simply, a person who has become a 5D being (because he previously existed in the 5D realm normally and could perform activities in general, then it was shown that he returned to the 4D Realm (Universe)).

I don't think this is necessary, and think of it as a solid 5-D.

No, here humans can live casually in the realm, and can even interact with the people who live in the realm.

So, he does exist in that realm as X, Y, Z, A, B, but as time passes, he returns home to the 4D universe.
Can you possibly send scans?
It is possible these are not spatial higher D
Or the inhabitants are not 5D or the realm as a whole is not 5D

Can you possibly send scans?
It is possible these are not spatial higher D
Or the inhabitants are not 5D or the realm as a whole is not 5D
^^

Ya my concerns are the same.
I don't think I can give you the scans now, as I'm compiling them for an upcoming thread.

Well, what if this Realm is indeed a solid 5D?

I don't think I can give you the scans now, as I'm compiling them for an upcoming thread.

Well, what if this Realm is indeed a solid 5D?
You can send the scans in DM.
If the realm is solid and the inhabitants are also 5D, it is impossible for those same inhabitants to live in a 4D world.

No. Lower dimensional beings fit normally in higher dimensional spaces.

It would be the other way around, if a 4D person existed normally in a 3 dimension space would call into question their dimensionality. (although I'm not sure if we are that pendantic)

Are they also confirmed to be higher dimensional or just live there?

1) he could be conversing with them but only comprehending their 3d(or 4d) form (basically similar to how humans talk to abstracts in American comics)

2) they may not be higher dimensional creatures

3) the writer may not have put this kind of critical thinking into account

You can send the scans in DM.
If the realm is solid and the inhabitants are also 5D, it is impossible for those same inhabitants to live in a 4D world.
Bruh, what is being asked here has nothing to do with the credibility of the world that is labeled 5D, Reasons that are not objective, considering that R>F is a solid Higher D criterion, then we should assume that the 5D World is transcendent 4D world, So we should conclude that those who are present in the 5D world also have an Axis dimension of 5D, considering that they are there already at a higher level than the Axis dimension of 4D. And it is possible, if Higher D beings to a Lower D world, even scale them on dimensional manipulation abilities(Literally)

yes, and he will become a higher dimensional being
Not at all.

Bruh, what is being asked here has nothing to do with the credibility of the world that is labeled 5D
Check the OP

considering that R>F is a solid Higher D criterion,
No it's not, I made the thread to change that recently. Check the HDE page
  • Simply viewing 3-dimensional objects, entities, or constructs as fiction does not qualify them as Higher-Dimensional, as they are still portrayed as regular 3-dimensional beings.

we should conclude that those who are present in the 5D world also have an Axis dimension of 5D, considering that they are there already at a higher level than the Axis dimension of 4D. And it is possible, if Higher D beings to a Lower D world, even scale them on dimensional manipulation abilities(Literally)
To say again.
You can be 3D and live in a 5D world just fine, you dont need an extra axis. Also we don't grant abilities for something not stated or hinted at, so no dimensional manipulation unless he has shown it previously

Back