• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

High 8-C Brackets Round 21

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dargoo_Faust

Blue Doggo Enthusiast
VS Battles
Retired
3PLsgp
Twenty-first round of the High 8-C Brackets Begins! The winner of the last round was the Starman.

Current Standings (A "-1" indicates the fighter was disqualified or was stomped)

Hub

The contenders for this round are The Beheaded, submitted by Mr. Bambu, and Lung, submitted by DragonEmporer23.

High 8-C Lung is used, Speed is equalized. Battle takes place in this barren wasteland.

Lung scales to 4.44 Tons via swimming, Beheaded is 8.76 Tons.

Lung -

The Beheaded - 6 (Bambu, Ricsi, Jacky, Ciruno, Flowery, Arrogant)

Incon -

A249acde-0be1-4c54-a6e1-9f7cca0fef5a
Lung versus unnamed bug girl by wolfofragnarok-d7p9r8x

Not incredibly hax, but he is veratile and has many minor haxes. Things like being able to phase through enemy attacks, ignore defenses, etc.

The main damage reflection is manual- a perfect parry of a melee attack can reflect the weapon back at the user. It's more of an enhanced combat technique than anything.

As it says on the tin for the other half, he can knock aside melee and explosive attacks. Nothing is passive for Attack Reflection, so he'd have to manually do it.

Also yeah Beheaded isn't terribly haxed so long as you keep him out of an arena where dead bodies are actively available since his regen/immortality relies entirely on the small handful of cells that actually constitute "The Beheaded" to find a new body and regenerate from that.

Woah, went to sleep and the thread only got one comment.

I blame the knockoff brackets

Guess I'll kick things off, then.

Obviously I'm voting Beheaded, moderate difficulty. Lung doesn't have much going for him.

Not only does Beheaded hold the AP advantage as stated above, he has the versatility to boot, meaning he has any number of unpredictable and thus more likely to succeed attacks to take. Lung's two main methods of attack (flames and explosions) are nothing new to deadman and as said above he can just reflect any explosions back at their creator.

Don't really feel like I need to say more, Beheaded just outdoes Lung in every way that counts rn.

Beheaded - 1 (Bambu)

thx Bumba, thought the brackets might've died here, lol.

Jackythejack said:
who the heck even is Lung
Dragon boi who just recently killed deceased Serbian scientist

Beheaded - 2 (Bambu, Ricsi)

RIP Tesla, you will be remembered, or at least the patents Edison stole will.

Beheaded - 3 (Bambu, Ricsi, Jacky)

Beheaded - 6 (Bambu, Ricsi, Jacky, Ciruno, Flowery, Arrogant)

Next round coming soon.

The votes were dead even on Pyrrha vs. Sweet Tooth so the fat clown is moving forward in the brackets a-la my coinflip.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back