• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

High 6-C No-Holds Barred Tournament: Rensa vs Nagash

Something Something if the spell has directionality it has vectors and hence gets reflected anyway
Something Something Rensa just immediately oneshots to begin with

I mean can it reflect NEP2 attacks though, vectors are NEP1 at best given it's the concept of direction. So an attack composed of pure nothingness can't get reflected simply because it can pass through unless there's proof of her shield affecting NEP2 attacks?

I mean can it reflect NEP2 attacks though, vectors are NEP1 at best given it's the concept of direction. So an attack composed of pure nothingness can't get reflected simply because it can pass through unless there's proof of her shield affecting NEP2 attacks?
NEP isn't true non-existence. It is to be non-existent in certain aspects.
Yes, a truly non-existent attack couldn't be reflected, but a truly non-existent attack also couldn't travel, couldn't have directionality and couldn't deal any damage.
So it comes down to whether the attack has feats of having non-existent vectors i.e. no directionality. If yes, sure it works. But evidence needed.

Last edited:
Nagash scales to 2.1541595458032E+21 J, if Rensa scales to Thor, Nagash has a 2x AP advantage physically, with his magic being dozens of times stronger via being High 6-B

Though AP for the most part is irrelevant here, as she's already going to being fear/mind/life and ice manip, and the closer he gets the stronger those passives are, especially his life and ice manip, but his mind hax when he's closer ALSO ignores resistances, and considering he massively outranges her, he has all the time in the world to just cast a spell ON her, which should ignore her vectors considering it's not coming from a direction and just instantly affecting her, worst comes to worse, he plays the waiting game and just performs a planetary ritual. All of this he'd be fully capable of doing pretty easily.

Last edited:
Also WOW do the To Aru profiles suck, I'm sorry but going through profiles that just circle scale with no calcs on the verse page is just shockingly bad.

I mean it's all in this blog

Aethyr is Metaphysical energy

Has no existing physical reality

Has no physical dimension, time, mass, or measurable energy

It draws concept unto itself and 'exists' without it/is more fundamental then any concepts

All of Nagash's attacks are made up of this energy.

Nagash creates a shadow pit made out of Dhar beneath her feat that her Vectors can't interact with that sends her to Low 1-C ROC and calls it a day.
You mean like a portal? Because Rensa can fly, so she would just not fall in a portal.

In the first place, that is nice for the energy, but unless he attacks with that in pure form it would still get reflected. A shadow pit has a position and visible form, I assume, which would mean it doesn't share the same nonexistent nature as the energy itself. (or the energy is less nonexistent than you make it sound)

That aside, as said, Rensa can likewise oneshot via her High 6-A attack or vector manip.
Thinking about it, I take it there would be no equalization between Nagash's powers and Rensa's right?

You mean like a portal? Because Rensa can fly, so she would just not fall in a portal.

In the first place, that is nice for the energy, but unless he attacks with that in pure form it would still get reflected. A shadow pit has a position and visible form, I assume, which would mean it doesn't share the same nonexistent nature as the energy itself. (or the energy is less nonexistent than you make it sound)

That aside, as said, Rensa can likewise oneshot via her High 6-A attack or vector manip.
Thinking about it, I take it there would be no equalization between Nagash's powers and Rensa's right?
Kinda? Aethyr is practically everything IIRC, there's very little that wouldn't get equalized to it without being 100% natural

Dhar is literally reverting portions of reality back into the ROC which is made up from non existent energy. I should clarify, its not so much a pit of shadows as it is a section of reality reverting back to its fundamental non existent nature and it can be casted literally on her position which he can predict extremely easily with Witchsight.

Dhar is literally reverting portions of reality back into the ROC which is made up from non existent energy. I should clarify, its not so much a pit of shadows as it is a section of reality reverting back to its fundamental non existent nature and it can be casted literally on her position which he can predict extremely easily with Witchsight.
Not to mention he can literally just manipulate the winds of magic itself quite literally using the energy base itself as an attack, especially with Dhar as he literally manipulated Dhar and a number of winds to even create necromancy in the first place

Wow, I forgot about this match.
Kinda? Aethyr is practically everything IIRC, there's very little that wouldn't get equalized to it without being 100% natural
If Aethyr gets equalized to esper power Rensa can copy all his abilities and use them at his potency. Specifically, she can make herself an output point for his powers so that she actually uses his power and his techniques against him.

Wow, I forgot about this match.

If Aethyr gets equalized to esper power Rensa can copy all his abilities and use them at his potency. Specifically, she can make herself an output point for his powers so that she actually uses his power and his techniques against him.
Proof that this works on something that in its core in NEP 2 and Abstract 1 while also needing concept Manipulation, Void Manipulation, and a few others to even try to use while Rensa also has to not get screwed over by Dhar's BS

For reference, Rensa even attempting to use Dhar would get her soul haxed, mind haxed, empathy haxed, possessed, and turned insane all on a 6-D scale.

Rensa resists none of those things, nor does she have the required NPI to even begin to use Aethyr Manipulation, plus the fact that Nagash just beats her ass in a melee anyway because the crown of Sorcery takes care of any aethyr Manipulation used on him

The power copying works by making her count as part of Nagash. If Nagash can handle it, a part of Nagash can profit from that, no?
And Rensa is 99.9% robot so much of that hax doesn't really concern her anyway.

Huh, what a weird ability. I guess Nagash wins then.

yeah, Keepers of secrets can literally make the ground/inanimate objects horny and other stuff I wont mention. Great Unclean Ones can tell jokes so bad your soul literally shrivels up and dies. Warhammer Fantasy is a weird verse.

Back