• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

High 6-A

MinatoSparkle

He/Him
High 6-A, otherwise known as multi-continent level, is quite a large tier, with the baseline and limit being separated by over 6000x, and I don't understand why. With Solar Sytem levels, I get it. Space is a weird thing, but a continent is a pretty large part of the Earth, and it seems really strange that it takes more than 6000x more energy to destroy a planet than to destroy several continents. Anyone care to explain? Even considering thickness, continents are pretty thick too.

The upper border of High 6-A / lower border of 5-C is the energy needed to destroy the Moon actually.

And it isn't that absurd, when you consider how small the surface actually is.

It's merely 70 km, while the radius of the Moon is 1737 km

But isn't the surface area of Asia ven larger than the Moon's? That makes me feel unsure that the Moon is 6000x larger than it. Is there a calc for this?

That's because we are talking about the energy needed to overpower the Moon's GBE, not simply fragmentating it.

GBE is >>> destruction values that aren't subatomization. Pulverizing Earth is 5-C instead of 5-B for example

Asia is definitely not 70km wide. That's, like, the distance between the districts in my town. More like 7,000km.

Back