• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Help needed with my calcs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello guys, the old annoying Godzilla fan needs your help.

I want to inform you that I have recently changed my name on Fandom. from Apex PredatorX to Apex Predator GX. However, upon doing this, I realized that changing my name has somehow removed comments from all my blogs. Many were accepted calculations, so I am unsure what to do regarding this situation. I was unaware that changing my name would do this, as it doesn't mention anything like this on Fandom. My Blogs and edits have stayed the same, but the comments on my blogs are seemingly gone.

If. you want to help me, whenever you get some free moment to see my stuff and check it up. I would appreciate the collaboration of any calc group member who wants to help me with this. I think there are enough of us here to get it done (relatively) quickly.

If any of you could help, that would be great.

Here is the list of calculations that need to be evaluated again.

Last edited:
I think that we have mentioned this old issue in some wiki instruction page, but I had been told that Fandom had fixed the problem by now.

I will ask them once again if they can fix this bug.

Hello guys, the old annoying Godzilla fan needs your help.

I want to inform you that I have recently changed my name on Fandom. from Apex PredatorX to Apex Predator GX. However, upon doing this, I realized that changing my name has somehow removed comments from all my blogs. Many were accepted calculations, so I am unsure what to do regarding this situation. I was unaware that changing my name would do this, as it doesn't mention anything like this on Fandom. My Blogs and edits have stayed the same, but the comments on my blogs are seemingly gone.

If. you want to help me, whenever you get some free moment to see my stuff and check it up. I would appreciate the collaboration of any calc group member who wants to help me with this. I think there are enough of us here to get it done (relatively) quickly.

If any of you could help, that would be great.

Here is the list of calculations that need to be evaluated again.

Well that ******* sucks.

I have sent them yet another notification regarding this issue. I hope that they will be able to help you out.

The Fandom staff are trying to fix the problem.

So far only one person has helped me (Dark-Carioca).

If we had at least one or two calculations evaluated for each member of the calculation group, that would be 36 calculations evaluated.

Last edited:
Well, the others are continuously working with evaluating other calculations, and other tasks, so they do not necessarily have the time and energy to do so.

Thank you to @Dark-Carioca for helping out in any case.

Thank you for helping out. It is very appreciated.

It would help greatly if they know which ones that have already been re-evaluated by other calc group members, and which ones that were never accepted originally. Perhaps you can write a list with this purpose?

Okay. That is good then. Thank you for helping out.

I must announce that after a long month, all my calculations were finally evaluated (or at least the ones that I know of). Due to this, I want to thank all the calc group members who helped me, especially @Aguywhodoesthings and @Dark-Carioca, who evaluated most of my calculations.

I also want to thank the other members of the calculus group who helped me @Therefir, @Armorchompy, @Mr._Bambu, @Psychomaster35, @AbaddonTheDisappointment, @Jasonsith, @KLOL506, and any other person who has helped me and I forgot to mention.

Regarding the comments on my explanatory blogs, unfortunately. Fandom still hasn't solved the problem. But hopefully, that will get solved soon.

I think this can be closed now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back