• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hecate's First Match (Dr. Hecate vs Homlander)

Now that Hecate's gargantuan update is out, Imma start giving her some matches so I can put all this to some use. First stop, Homelander.
  • No suits Hecate is used (8-B)
  • TV series Homelander is used (8-B)
  • Speed is equal
  • Fight takes place in Y-City
  • Hecate does not have access to the Hecate Omnicube, Plan-S Robots, or her battle army. She is limited to summoning five Battle Drones at max.
  • SBA for anything else
Self-proclaimed Doctor: 0

Self-proclaimed Hero: 0

Incon: 0

Hecate will start by summoning the five Battle Drones which start by spamming regular lasers. Meanwhile, it shouldn't take Hecate very long to discern stuff about Homelander with her general information analysis abilities and the drones also having scanners. She can also deduce physical weaknesses in an opponent before she even sees them fight, and she and her drones should be able to exploit that, especially since her drones could make a lot of noise which is said to mess with his super hearing.

Homelander might win due to his laser beams being able to damage her.

But I am not sure.
Yes that would be a wincon, but Hecate has dodged spams of heat blasts before from Craven’s mech so it’s not like it’s anything new, plus, the 5 drones will do most of the attacking for her. He could shoot those down too but they have multiple ways to incap most likely before he beats them all too, though he totally could if he gets lucky

So I think I’ll vote Hecate FRA

Back