• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Heavenly Restricted vs Shinobi

Toji

VS

Daidōji

SBA
Equal Speed
Pages are links on the pictures
6458e-16901508779413-1920.jpg

Daidoji:

Toji: ZoroNotZolo

Last edited:
Might have to go with Toji here. Toji has an AP advantage with... The only Low 7-C calc available is 3.12 kilotons, so I'm going with that. Daidoji upscales by 2.45 kilotons and two 2.45-kiloton girls would be enough to amuse her.

What Toji has over Daidoji is his hax. Daidoji can resist soul manip that affects both body and soul, but Toji's soul manip is capable of affecting things that don't have a soul (inanimate objects), which I don't think Daidoji's resistance went that far. Dimensional Storage can be countered with Dimensional Travel, which Daidoji can do by harnessing the power of Purple Pikmin (at least that's what the profile says; that's the closest analogy I got). Now, his Acausality, though... Usually Acausality is a defensive ability, but this is one case where someone with Acausality can use it offensively, with him being able to break apart fate from what I can tell.

Toji also has a skill advantage especially when it comes to in-the-heat-of-the-moment deals like combat. Sure, Daidoji is pretty skilled in martial arts (and kind of an idiot otherwise), but Toji looks to be able to figure out weaknesses on the fly. Senran Kagura is one of those verses where somehow, characters get weaker when they strip. I find that to be an odd design choice considering the series has a girl whose antics would make Master Roshi and Discord mods blush, but whatever. Tearing clothes is kind of an easy exploit if you ask me.

I may not know much about Senran Kagura besides the base characteristics of the girls, but I think Toji would have no issue dealing with Daidoji.

Now, his Acausality, though... Usually Acausality is a defensive ability, but this is one case where someone with Acausality can use it offensively, with him being able to break apart fate from what I can tell.
No thats only from escaping CE, it is not helping him otherwise and doesn't help him.

I think Dai's got a decent chance here, has good senses, has several different ways of attacking like her fire or explosions. She can be stealthy but im unsrue how good that is and she also can punch through space-time, not sure why its not labeled but yeah its on her page in the rage section lmao.

How exactly does her Frantic mode amp her?

How is Toji low 7-C but everyone he scales to is High 7-C? Anyways I'm going with toji here. Her soul resistance is a bit iffy and SSK can affect things without souls anyways but even if we say she resists the soul manipulation part SSK is still dura neg which she doesnt resist.

How is Toji low 7-C but everyone he scales to is High 7-C? Anyways I'm going with toji here. Her soul resistance is a bit iffy and SSK can affect things without souls anyways but even if we say she resists the soul manipulation part SSK is still dura neg which she doesnt resist.
Going through a downgrade, Toji just happens to be one of the one's changed first. Also she can just dodge the sword swing.

Going through a downgrade, Toji just happens to be one of the one's changed first. Also she can just dodge the sword swing.
Oh I see. Considering that Toji has superior skill and superior senses, landing one hit with SSK shouldn't be that hard. And when one combatant can win by landing a single hit it's really hard to argue they won't win. Dai doesn't really have much looking from her profiles. Toji has a one hit kill weapon with SSK, superior skill and senses, Regen, Powernull with ISoH, Flyheads to disorient her and a bunch of other cursed tools with various uses.
I think Dai's got a decent chance here, has good senses, has several different ways of attacking like her fire or explosions. She can be stealthy but im unsrue how good that is and she also can punch through space-time, not sure why its not labeled but yeah its on her page in the rage section lmao.

How exactly does her Frantic mode amp her?
Toji resists extreme heat and I'm not sure she can stealth toji given his senses, in all likelihood toji is the stealthier one here. Her profile mentions she doesnt focus on being stealthy on her weakness section too. Idek what the punching through space and time entails

Toji doesn’t even start with the Split Soul Katana. Typically starts with regular weapons.

Toji will go for stealth 100% of the time. So does she have good senses? Otherwise can she take a stab to a vital point or a headshot? If stealth is out of the window he would pull out the Katana or just engage in CQC.

Toji should take the CQC with a higher skill, versatility with weapons, fire resistance, far higher travel speed to get him out of tough situations when needed and maneuverability. Does he even need Split Souk Katana? I vote Toji.

She's considered comparable to Rin who is gifted, and she also can take on five other shinobis so I don't see Toji being far better in terms of combat skill than her. Toji's not some genius either in combat, he's generally shown to just be very aggressive when he does fight, and isn't engaging in complex planning. I'd say they're relative in skill.

Her best counter if the SSK does come out, is her wide ranging attacks with her aura and spiritual energy.

She's considered comparable to Rin who is gifted, and she also can take on five other shinobis so I don't see Toji being far better in terms of combat skill than her. Toji's not some genius either in combat, he's generally shown to just be very aggressive when he does fight, and isn't engaging in complex planning. I'd say they're relative in skill.

The things I highlighted about Toji are dead wrong lmao. And no simply being aggresive is not a mal on Toji’s skill. Toji is capable of multi step planning like he clearly does in his Star Plasma Vessel mission. He knew Gojo could sense him so he tired him out by sending goons so he wouldn’t be as sharp when they finally face. When the time came Toji immediately, went for Gojo’s vital spot, unfortunately he was rusty so he missed but he already had another plan. Toji decided to go head on with Gojo, abusing corners and hideouts with his acrobatics and speed, even when Gojo decided to destroy everything around so there was nowhere to hide, Toji already anticipated that and used flying heads as chaff grenade. Lastly, using the element of surprise and Gojo’s amazing cursed energy senses against him, Toji got close to Gojo, brought out an ISoH which was an unknown weapon filled with cursed energy, forcing Gojo to instinctively defend himself with infinity, giving Toji the victory by negating his Cursed Technique defense and stabbing him. Toji thoroughly slashed Gojo after that.

Toji is very well capable of taking on the Zenin clan and wiping them out if he wanted to. Daidoji merely taking on 5 students is not a feat. You can’t even say Toji can take on the clan due to his stats, Daidoji outstats those 5 shinobis as well. So make sure you use your own logic on Daidoji. Also it’s worth noting that She is comparable to Rin but has never beaten Rin, according to her page. I wonder how many times Rin has beaten her lmao.

Toji embarrasses Daidoji skill wise. A genius prodigy like Naoya wants to be on his level.

Stop the Toji downplay. 🙂

Last edited:
The things I highlighted about Toji are dead wrong lmao. And no simply being aggresive is not a mal on Toji’s skill. Toji is capable of multi step planning like he clearly does in his Star Plasma Vessel mission. He knew Gojo could sense him so he tired him out by sending goons so he wouldn’t be as sharp when they finally face. When the time came Toji immediately, went for Gojo’s vital spot, unfortunately he was rusty so he missed but he already had another plan. Toji decided to go head on with Gojo, abusing corners and hideouts with his acrobatics and speed, even when Gojo decided to destroy everything around so there was nowhere to hide, Toji already anticipated that and used flying heads as chaff grenade. Lastly, using the element of surprise and Gojo’s amazing cursed energy senses against him, Toji got close to Gojo, brought out an ISoH which was an unknown weapon filled with cursed energy, forcing Gojo to instinctively defend himself with infinity, giving Toji the victory by negating his Cursed Technique defense and stabbing him. Toji thoroughly slashed Gojo after that.
All very basic and possible due to having prior knowledge on Gojo.

Toji is very well capable of taking on the Zenin clan and wiping them out if he wanted to. Daidoji merely taking on 5 students is not a feat. You can’t even say Toji can take on the clan due to his stats, Daidoji outstats those 5 shinobis as well. So make sure you use your own logic on Daidoji. Also it’s worth noting that She is comparable to Rin but has never beaten Rin, according to her page. I wonder how many times Rin has beaten her lmao.
The Zenin clan isn't very impressive besides Naoya and Naobito and they aren't very impressive in combat either.

Edit: Checked and Rin and Daidoji stalemate multiple times with Rin having beat her sometimes so they are relative in combat.

Last edited:
All very basic

Not an argument.

and possible due to having prior knowledge on Gojo.

Not an argument. Proves he’s capable of complex planning. Debunks your claim.

The Zenin clan isn't very impressive besides Naoya and Naobito and they aren't very impressive in combat either.

Another horrendous claim to the point that I feel embarrassed on your behalf.

Naoya and Naobito are not the only skilled fighters in Zenin clan.

You have a master swordsman Ogi, and people like Jinichi who are literally placed on the same upper echelons of the Zenin clan with Naobito and Naoya. Several others like Chojuro Zenin and six other people who were also placed there. All of which are obviously the best fighters in the Clan.

Then you have Nobuaki Zenin who captains a team of highly trained martial artists where Maki’s skills were born from. There are at the very LEAST 30 men in that fighting force (doesn’t include those out of panel or those who came as reinforcements).

Yet you’re telling me Doidoji can take on 5 Shinobi.
Edit: Checked and Rin and Daidoji stalemate multiple times with Rin having beat her sometimes so they are relative in combat.
You wasted your time checking. Daidoji is not relative to Rin. Daidoji simply can not beat a gifted fighter like Rin. Not even ONCE. Rin is clearly the better fighter. Daidoji just downscales for at stalemating Rin.

Toji embarrasses her 🙃
Now I’m unfollowing before I further deepen my vsbattle brainrot.

You wasted your time checking. Daidoji is not relative to Rin. Daidoji simply can not beat a gifted fighter like Rin. Not even ONCE. Rin is clearly the better fighter. Daidoji just downscales for at stalemating Rin.
Stalemating doesn't mean you downscale, means you're relative or just outright equal.

Not an argument. Proves he’s capable of complex planning. Debunks your claim.
I guess we have a different understanding of complex? Not sure what you're comparing complex planning to for Toji but alright.

Another horrendous claim to the point that I feel embarrassed on your behalf.

Naoya and Naobito are not the only skilled fighters in Zenin clan.

You have a master swordsman Ogi, and people like Jinichi who are literally placed on the same upper echelons of the Zenin clan with Naobito and Naoya. Several others like Chojuro Zenin and six other people who were also placed there. All of which are obviously the best fighters in the Clan.

Then you have Nobuaki Zenin who captains a team of highly trained martial artists where Maki’s skills were born from. There are at the very LEAST 30 men in that fighting force (doesn’t include those out of panel or those who came as reinforcements).

Yet you’re telling me Doidoji can take on 5 Shinobi.
Naoya and Naobito are the most skilled in the clan, that's my point. Ogi doesn't really do much in terms of skill, he's just a swordsman and you can only compare him to Maki, an inferior swordswoman who also has nothing impressive in terms of swordsmanship. Jinichi is just another memeber in the Hei, Naoya leads them, how can you say Jinichi is on their same level? Yeah the Hei are all below Naoya, they aren't impressive. Nobuaki Zenin leads random sorcerers who are just good at martial arts, again nothing is impressive here. I brought up Daidoji taking on the shinobis as a side note idk why you keep staying on it.

Regardless I'm gonna make another vs match since this isn't doing very well and most are siding on Toji.

Back