• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Harry Potter vs Commander Shepard 0-7-0

Thought about this might as well try it.
  • Speed is equalised
  • Fight takes place in the streets of New York
  • Both are 100 meters apart with no line of sight
  • Soldier Shepard is being used
  • Tier 8 stuff is restricted on both sides
  • SBA otherwise
Your a wizard Harry: 0

I should go: 7

Incon: 0

Last edited:
Voting for Shepard due to much higher range, better overall abilities and mass accelerator weapons still being very fast due to speed equalization rules

He does will type more for that when I get back from work but off top of my head using things like stupefy and the petrify totalis thing would work
So to elaborate on this

They start 100 metres apart and neither have line of sight, Harry has his invisibility cloak to help him in stealth. Shepard will likely either patrol the area or find a place to hold up and camp. Harry can disarm Shepard of his weapons via Expelliarmus, hit him with Stupefy or Locomotor Mortis or Petrify Totalis. I can't remember if he used the last one but he'd have knowledge of it.

Shepard meanwhile probably won't be able to see past the invisibility but his radar could give Harry's rough location away as a red dot and he can nail him with an adrenaline rush burst or floor Harry with Concussive Shot. His ammo types like pyro and cryo would also help there and he carries several weapons and has better range generally speaking

Back