• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Happy Thanksgiving!

Schnee_One

VS Battles
Retired
I'm not too sure how to say this but.

To any and all of the people I've met on this site.

Here's my thanks.

Thank you Dragon, for being one of the funniest people on this site and getting me into Digimon.

Thank you Cal, for getting me back into Pokémon.

Thank you Matt, I apologize for the trouble I caused when I first joined. Thank you for settling drama on this site in a quick manner.

Thank you Crossover Crisis, for being an expert at doing the will of Chaos and making some of the coolest matches on this site.

Thank you Everlasting, I'm a complete bitch to deal with and I apologize for that, thank you for being polite even after I speak some nonsense.

Thank you Kaltias, for making matches that don't use overused characters, even I fail to do that 100% of the time.

Thank you Reppuzan, you've always been a great help with anything Fate or Kingdom Hearts related.

Thank you Knight, for being one person on this site who I can frequently talk to about all sorts of stuff.

Thank you PTSOmonkey, only now getting back into InFAMOUS was a mistake, I should have done this long ago.

Thank you lord Azathoth, for being THE funniest person on this site, by a long shot and for being into Cthulu Mythos like I am.

Thank you KingofNegativity you are EASILY one of the best versus thread debaters on this site.

Thank you Antvasima, even when you felt stressed you still helped as many as you could, PLEASE take care of yourself.

Thank you Js, you're easily one of the kindest people on this site, and still have yet to cause any trouble despite being here for a while.

Thank you FDF, anything DMC or RWBY related is a fun chat with you.

Thank you Scarlet, for being one of the funniest people on this site Sayaka best bae.

Thank you Assaltwaffle for being one of the most Helpful people on this site, into league and legends and Runescape.

Thank you Weekly, really apologies for issues I've given you about our favorite Umbra Witch.

Thanks UMR for being into DMC like I am and always giving the input necessary for any given situation.

If I forgot anyone, I didn't, I merely gave as many as I can remember in my currently tired state.

Take care everyone.

Happy Thanksgiving to you too, Gargoyle. (I know I'm not on the list but I want to wish you that anyway) :)

I was about to say "thank you", but I read "Sayaka best bae" ovo.

Thanks man. Happy Thanksgiving to you

well happy thanksgiving to everyone even if I don't celebrate it (I WANT MY TURKEY!!!)

@ALRF that pic though OVO

Happy Thanksgiving to you as well. I hope you all had a good one.

Mine was pretty great with my cousins and aunt coming over for the first time in awhile, though the whole thing evolved (devolved?) into a huge Stranger Things discussion since apparently everyone in my family loves that show.

Pecan Pie2op. pls nerf.

Darkanine said:
Happy Thanksgiving to you as well. I hope you all had a good one.

Mine was pretty great with my cousins and aunt coming over for the first time in awhile, though the whole thing evolved (devolved?) into a huge Stranger Things discussion since apparently everyone in my family loves that show.

Pecan Pie2op. pls nerf.
DARK! Goddammit I forgot

REALLY sorry, we don't talk enough.

Thanks for being one of the most informative people on this site and one of the kindest.

Same here Dark you've been like a bro to me ever since I've joined thanks for all the support you've given me and everyone else here

Thank you for the well wishes. Late happy Thanksgiving to all our members.

Antvasima said:
@Darkanine

Even Stephen King has said that he really likes Stranger Things.
Stranger Things is a great show, I just found it really odd that everyone from my 60 year old, rustic uncle and my 16 year old preppy cousin were talking about the show.

Well, sufficiently high quality can reach to different age groups.

The sheer number of shoutouts on this thing has made me aware of just how few people I actually converse with on here...

Still, Happy Thanksgiving, to Gargoyle and to everyone else here on the wiki! Hopefully everyone mentioned in the post will get a chance to see their messages here.

Back