• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hades (Saint Seiya) VS Satan (Devilman)

As long his body will be exist, he can continue existed even as mere will without mind, cause their body, souls and mind not conected with their true bodies + Extrasensory Perception but for some reason it's still not present in their profiles... it's strange.

Not really: only his true body has mid-godly, and his manifestation is low-mid. But yeah this is not the case - body for them is nothing and no: demons too has mid-godly regen in Saga.

Also, this thing is the same in every timeline/universe/world:

• Recovered after God erased the existence of all life on earth, recreating the world of genesis in the process
Satan can kill even mid-godly regen beings via touch + broken fusionism (body, mind, soul)

@ZacharyGrossman273 What i mean is that even is speed is equalized wouldt Sata ability still not make him Immeasurable because it make him move freely through time and space. A great example would the Golden king even if you equelize the speed his attack speed with his Grotesque Demonic Hand are still Immeasurable.

No it isn't. If you equalize speed it equalizes the arm as well. So yes, unless its a speed amp, all speed is equal.

Satan moves that way naturally, not through an ability

So yes, it is equal

It does state he has the ability to freely through time and space.

But lets drop that topic before we get toxic and stuff.

Satan moves that way Naturally, not through an ability

Unless it's a speed amp all speed is equal

I stated this in my previous post, I don't know what's hard to understand unless English isn't your first language

Has Hades ever dealt with Fusionism if so you can make this argument for him https://www.***********.net/devilman-tai-yami-no-teiou/6/16.

If not then my vote will go to Satan

I'm going with Satan on this one. He doesn't seem to resist Reality warping, and it's one of his first move alongside void and Transmutation.

I dont know why Hades doesnt resist Reality warping, Void manipulation and Fusionism but because of that my vote goes to Satan.

@ABoogieYesSir I now what you mean by saying (Hades does have Reality Warp and Void Manip) but that still doesnt mean he can resist he only can manipulate it.

It seems that most Saint Seiya pages are old. But what I am saying is that what if both Hades and Satan do it almost the same time?

Then Satan would win mainly because of how he can resist everything Hades throws at his expect Soul manipulation.

But as you said the SS page are old.

Back