• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(GRACE) Meme Gacha Life character fights downgraded Gacha life characters (Marsh vs The Gangsters)

Marsh seems to hold a good skill advantage even if he never actually uses his swords and has strength. But I don’t think he’d be able to handle two skilled sword wielders at once even with his claws. Though he could throw Chase or Slade away and make things easier on himself. And Marsh is strong enough to one shot anyone besides Vee who isn’t good unarmed.

I think I’ll vote Marsh. It’d definitely be difficult taking on two weapon users with Vee added to the mix, but being strong enough to manhandle the Gangsters and having experience taking on a whole class should give him the edge he needs to prevail.

Marsh seems to hold a good skill advantage even if he never actually uses his swords and has strength. But I don’t think he’d be able to handle two skilled sword wielders at once even with his claws. Though he could throw Chase or Slade away and make things easier on himself. And Marsh is strong enough to one shot anyone besides Vee who isn’t good unarmed.

I think I’ll vote Marsh. It’d definitely be difficult taking on two weapon users with Vee added to the mix, but being strong enough to manhandle the Gangsters and having experience taking on a whole class should give him the edge he needs to prevail.
I mean, swords are a different horse, but so is taking on an entire class.

Marsh FRA

The main issue I have is that the students that Marsh fought were not only weaponless with some lacking any combat experience altogether, but they also lacked the ability to coordinate their attacks, as well as the AP to really hurt him. To be honest, considering that all three of them are skilled criminals able to fight off police officers and all have weapons capable of dealing fatal damage, I'm not so sure Marsh could pull it off. Not to mention, with Speed now equalized, and Marsh usually relying on being faster than his foes, the gang leaders have a genuinely good shot to pull off the W more times than not.

Hate to break the GRACE here, but Beta Cringe FTW (Mid Diff)

Back