• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Gold Experience Requiem is 5th Dimensional and Multiversal (2-A Uprgade)

Status
Not open for further replies.
GOLD EXPERIENCE REQUIEM IS 5TH DIMENSIONSAL

Alright, to start with i will first define What the 5th Dimension is:

"This means that any character that has existed, moved and/or acted outside/beyond Spacetime, or as many series put it, "time", they are considered 5D as they are utterly beyond and independent to any Spacetime continuum"

Alright that being said now let us continue with the feats proving this.

Diavolo activates King Crimson here: https://imgur.com/gallery/3bR6w8a

Diavolo erases all Space and Time in the area here: https://imgur.com/gallery/eXeqVfJ

All Right so the the thing here is King Crimson has solely erased spacetime (time) here but he is erasing space as well as you can see the whole universe in which they were present has been turned to a blue-black like figure in the background and even the pillars are getting erased. Later we can even see that no space is there and only GER,Giorno,King Crimson and Diavolo are present which is enough evidence to show that Space and Time both were erased. Regardless, I will throw further light on this below

Some more proof of Space Time completely being erased here:
https://imgur.com/gallery/j0qo3ev

We can yet again observer that thw whole place is without any space-time as the surroundings in the blackground is the visual evidence showing it and in support to the claim I have made earlier

GER restores the Space and Time which were completely erased here:
https://imgur.com/gallery/ftSpR9w

This is an undeniable proof which quite clearly shows GER restoring space time as you can see,in the first scan,GER has started restoring both Space and Time and so Mista's bullets enter to domain in which they are fighting.The second scan shows Diavolo dodging the bullets fired by Mista as he had predicted.In the third scan as now the time has also started to revert,thanks to Gold Experience Requiem,The bullets of Mista revert the trajectory and fall back to where they came from which is Mista.Pay attention to the 4th scan as it is an important one,all the pillars are now getting restored as well and Diavolo is yet again reacting to on the pieces which is shown to us. Now,if Diavolo only had a time based stand than it would be impossible for him to react to the space which was being restored which is not the case here, clearly indicating that Diavolo has a stand which controls both Space and Time. In the 5th scan,Giorno has completely restored the whole place and is just restoring the time and putting this together again. This all clearly indicates Giorno has restored both SPACE as well as TIME of the place.

This all clearly hint to one thing that is, Diavolo had erased both space and time but GER had managed to exist,move and act (restoring whole space time) where it was not present, meaning he has shown a 5D feat and can be concluded as Fifth Dimensional at least by the said feat

Now when I realized this, I could not believe Araki making such a huge flaw in his manga by giving a stand,a time based ability but showed abilities which control space as well.

But-

http://blog.stephenwolfram.com/2015/12/what-is-spacetime-really/

"But there was no notion that space and time were in any sense "the same thing". But then along came Einstein's Special Theory of Relativity—and people started talking about "spacetime", in which space and time are somehow facets of the same thing."

"It makes a lot of sense in the formalism of Special Relativity, in which, for example, traveling at a different velocity is like rotating in 4-dimensional spacetime. And for about a century, physics has pretty much just assumed that spacetime is a thing, and that space and time aren't in any fundamental way different."

Space and Time were the facets of the same thing and not very different!!. Araki realized this and knows that they are not very different.

Conclusion:Gold Experience Requiem is 5th Dimensionsal

PaChi2 said:
No.
Moving, acting in erased space-time =/= 5D (or trascending 4D) and creating space-time isnt 5D either.
So what would make a being 5th Dimensional again?

5D is usually demonstrated by:

Perceiving reality (4D) as fiction.

Coming explicitly from the 5D (i.e. The DC imps)

Being incomprehensible for 4D beings (as in, your true form cannot be comprehended)

Random commentary of controlling "higher dimensional space" is usually lowballed to 5D.

Encompassing and transcending a 4D Multiverse.

These are the most common references to prove 5D afaik.

PaChi2 said:

Being incomprehensible for 4D beings (as in, your true form cannot be comprehended)

Random commentary of controlling "higher dimensional space" is usually lowballed to 5D.

Alright. But, even with that GER was capable of restoring the whole space-time present in the main JoJo universe and also the fact that it existed,moved and acted where Space and Time both were absent would provide further proof and support my argument that it is above it completely.

Nope.

Restoring space-time or such feat is just 4D. Any universal/multiversal creator can do it.

What I could agree with is a 2-B rating for GER (I dont remember well the exact quotes) just because Diavolo is supposed to be placed in an infinite loop of death in which a new universe is created for Diavolo to die. This means GER created a countless amount of universes, one at a time.

But Im not sure if this is completely 2-B

PaChi2 said:
What I could agree with is a 2-B rating for GER (I dont remember well the exact quotes) just because Diavolo is supposed to be placed in an infinite loop of death in which a new universe is created for Diavolo to die. This means GER created a countless amount of universes, one at a time.
But Im not sure if this is completely 2-B
GER is able to send Diavolo to other realities besides the Main JoJo Universe firstly.

Diavolo is still on going in different places which are different alternate JoJo Universes and dying in each and every one of them but he will never reach a stop to this loop as it is an infinite loop,meaning Infinite 4D Space Time Continums

He is being sent into different universes and he isn't able to stay in the same because he is automatically send to another one after he almost dies in the previous one, and his will, his actions, his fate, are automatically controlled by GER's ability, because he controls causality, the cause and effect. (Casualty Manipulation).

He firstly dies in the first JoJo Universe when GER beats him up and kills him by his barrage of MUDA's

And then in the next panels he is suddenly alive even after the beat up given by GER should have killed him,then,it was as if nothing happened to Diavolo at all, but wasn't able to move when he got out of the river and tried to steal some jacket from some goon, his will was automatically set to 0. (All because of GER)

Then that guy went to attack him wth the knife, but suddenly Diavolo was now in a hospital we didn't see him getting stabbed, and the cause was negated, we didn't see what happened during the previous time and what took place when the goon was about to kill Diavolo, although the nurse said that he died, his liver was extracted and again he was now in a different place and again the effect negated again as we didn't see anything else after it was extracted and the cause negated as well, how did he get his clothes were even back, was fine now and was in that place?

It's not said but his actions are being controlled from beyond of reality that is GER, the cause and the occurence/event /effect whatever you can say,which are sending him into different universes or realities, as in the original universe the one in which he got cucked by GER and effect his death, after that beat up he should have died in were already made.

now,for them to be overwritten it is needed to take place in a different reality, so he is sent into another universe in which he survived but was stabbed by someone, but Diavolo cannot really die, as Giorno said he can't even grasp the reality of death, and we see he almost dies and not technically dying .

In the next time, he was in a hospital after being stabbed, but we never got to see what happened during the previous hours, how did they find him, etc. But he is still alive, so in this one universe he barely survived, but they thought he actually died, and well, his death here would be extraction of all his organs. Again the fate is again totally rewritten to the point Diavolo is fine and somewhere else, maybe that he survived and got to escape from Giorno and the gang this time? And well, we see he now is hit by a car, obviously not a coincidence since he has died already three times and we know GER's ability to manipulate causality, being able to manipulate death, fate, actions, will as well

GER's ability to controll Diavolo automatically, sending him into different universes where different deaths, actions, possibilities happen, because in the previous one they have already taken place but at the same time have been negated.

Now,this should easily put him to 2-A (Multiversal) level which says and I quote

"Characters who can destroy and/or create a countably infinite number of 4-dimensional universal space-time continuums. Take note that the universes are technically lined up along a 5-dimensional axis, but that their geometrical size still amounts to 0 within this scale."

Hence,2-A GER

Pretty sure that resetting an Universe for eternity isn't 2-A. That's like saying that creating a 10.000 Universes 1 at a time , or creating a Universe 10.000 different times would make me 2-B.

Besides, GER doesn't even reset the universe itself to its beginning, but just to a past moment.

He agreed with 2-B GER. So an upgrade there?

At the end of the reply I say that Im not sure if it would qualify as 2-B because its "one at a time", though the process is very fast.

Even i f the 2B is approved, add a note to let people know to use upto High 3A for fights only. That possible 2B is probably not combat applicable.

After second thought, yes, Im going to disagree with 2-B.

2-B through single universe creation is a similar situation to planet busting (5-B) through repetitive Multi-continent attacks (which is pretty doable, the planet would explode after a few hits).

PaChi2 said:

I was referring to this.

One universe at a time is only Low 2-C, yes.

One of the best analogies that I use to help out in a situation like this is what I call the box scenario.

If you destroy a cardboard box outside, you don't have to be 4D to fix it. At the end of the day, destroying or restoring something that's likely just as complex as yourself (dimensional tiering wise) doesn't require you to be higher dimension to that object.

GER restoring the space-time of a single universe would not make it 5D by this wiki's standards. The examples that PaChi listed above would be the most acceptable cases.

I don't think there is even enough information to conclude that GER itself created the realities that it sent Diavolo to. We know that the JJBA verse itself contains infinite universes. GER could be sending Diavolo through all of those and not creating at all. I just don't think we can conclude it's creation from what the manga gives to us outright.

Its likely just GER killing every instance of Diavolo across JJBA multiverse, and making his consciousness switch universes(like Funny Valentine) so that he can experience all his deaths. Its not creating universes.

Giorno's profile should remain unchanged imo.

I also think that his statistics should remain unchanged, and that we should close this thread.

For future reference: being outside/beyond time isnt used to prove 5th dimensionality (at least, not as the only proof). This only gives the character Immesurable speed afaik.

Having said that, I think its best if I close this thread, you can come to my message wall if you think its unfair and it should be reopened.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back