• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Goku, Vegeta and Frieza (DBS) vs GT

So, how far does Current Goku, Vegeta and Post Training Frieza make it in GT? keep in mind, all 3 can't use their SSJB or Golden forms since going by this wiki, using them is going to be a massacre, Goku, Vegeta and Frieza will each run a separate GT Gauntlet, so in other words, each will have to fight all GT characters Gauntlet style by themselves, Goku and Vegeta can go SSJ if need be, while Frieza can only go up to his 4th Form, also I will add a bonus round where Goku, Vegeta and Frieza will run the GT Gauntlet together, so

Base/Super Saiyan Goku (DBS) vs GT

Base/Super Saiyan Vegeta (DBS) vs GT

1st/4th Form Frieza (DBS) vs GT

Bonus Round: Goku, Vegeta and Frieza (DBS) vs GT

Goku - God of Fighting
Super saiyan goku fukkatsu no f by rayzorblade189-d9o5gfk
4834306-bardocksonic 07
Super saiyan vegeta dragonball super 2 by rayzorblade189-d9w1wp0
Frieza first form
Frieza Final Form

Should-dragon-ball-gt-be-forgotten-plus-my-thoughts-on-dragon-ball-super-458126

Actually... thanks to the Universe 7 Arc we know that SSG Goku =/= Base Goku, and under that assumption, the only level we absoulutely know that they are at is >SSJ3 Gotenks, who is 8x base BoGT Goku

Yeah... Its pretty reasonable to say that SSJ3 GT Goku and above should be on par with the SSJ Goku and Vegeta levels, so I say the Super characters get halfway up to halfway the Baby Arc, at best.

SomebodyData said:
Actually... thanks to the Universe 7 Arc we know that SSG Goku =/= Base Goku, and under that assumption, the only level we absoulutely know that they are at is >SSJ3 Gotenks, who is 8x base BoGT Goku
Yeah... Its pretty reasonable to say that SSJ3 GT Goku and above should be on par with the SSJ Goku and Vegeta levels, so I say the Super characters get halfway up to halfway the Baby Arc, at best.
yeah tranform its a different story but i agree with SD here

None of them make it past Super Bebi Vegeta that's for sure. I guess....they lose to SSJ2 Bebi Saga Goku or something like that.

As far as I know it's only the god tiers that are MFTL+

Hit, Gold Frieza, The Bluper Saiyans and of course the actual gods.

Frieza most likely loses when he encounters baby vegeta (1st form) he is weaker than base Vegeta and Goku currently and was actually = or even weaker than RoF Arc base form Goku and Vegeta.

All we know so far about base forms of Super:

Copy Vegeta>/=Base Vegeta (post U6 Arc)>>>>>>>>>>>>ssj 3 Gotenks

This makes Goku and Vegeta's form way above base form Goku in GT because ssj3 Gotenks is stronger than buu arc ssj 3 Goku.

If I would put a tier to Goku, vegeta and Frieza it would look like this:

4th form Frieza (RoF): 4-B

Base Goku (ep 45):' 4-B ' (nearing 4-A)

Base Vegeta/Copy Vegeta (ep 45): 4-B ' (nearing 4-A)'

ssj1and 2 Vegeta/Goku: 4-A

ssj 3 Goku : 4-A, Possibly At least 4-A
(This is if Base Goku is x10 stronger than his GT counter part, it would mean that his ssj 3 form should be equal to ssj4 GT Goku

In conclusion, this although most of it is hypothetical. I think Goku alone can get to th e shadow dragon Arc and lose to syn shenron as an ssj 3 but just ssj will possibly give him the win to I would say 2nd form Baby Vegeta at most. Even with all of them together they would lose to synshenron let alone Omega. Unless DBS Gogeta is allowed (which would tie most likely with ssj 4 Gogeta as a ssj 3)

Current Base Goku and Vegeta are far stronger than SSJ3 Gotenks who at the very least is 8x stronger than GT base Goku.

Let's not forget that their current SSJ forms are not just 50x multipliers, they're completely different mastered forms that are stated to be superior to SSJ3 by various sources, see this for reference which suggest their current forms are at least 400x multipliers of their base.

With that in mind I think it's fair to say that DBS SSJs stand somewhere around (8x*400x) 3200x above GT base Goku at minimum without accounting for the fact that stomping SSJ3 Gotenks in such a manner would require Buutenks/Buuhan levels of power.

Frieza on the otherhand stomped the hell out of SSJ Gohan in DBS and killed piccolo, both of whom at that point had to be roughly SSJ1 Buu saga Goku levels at the very least, so that means Final Form frieza is in the order of 250x times stronger than a Buu Saga SSJ1 or 30x times above SSJ3 Goku.

That is of course ignoring the possibility that they could be god tier at base which has a lot of evidence going for it atm with the Base Goku vs Beerus rematch we had in an earlier episode, but that's an argument for another time.

Back