• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Goku SSG Regen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, does Goku get regen in SSG because of the scene where he regenerates from Beerus's attack to his chest?
Goku regen
He regenerates this injury shortly after.

I thought he already had it but it seems it's not on his profile.

Anyway that would be Mid-Low (in SSG) looking at the Regenerationn page.

I remember a discussion where it was removed because he consistently needs Senzu Beans to heal.

It's for SSG only tho... Why is him using Sensu Beans in his base an argument?

I don't see how not using it again matters considering it's presumably unique to his SSG form. Goku's only used SSG once since then and he was never gravely injured.

Well, Goku doesn't commonly use SSG, like the last time he used it was now in the tournament of power and he didn't get wounded like in Battle of the Gods. Also, Goku couldn't really transform back when Sorbet shot him as he was being drained by SSB, and he didn't have enough energy to do both things.

I honestly think it works like he has to force it to heal, it isn't just Regenerationn that instantly happens. Maybe its just self healing?

I will admit when he was fighting Black he could have used SSG to heal the hole in his stomach but it's likely the writers forgot or don't care but he hasn't been gravel injured in SSG because he hasn't used it a lot but that doesn't mean he can't heal himself in that form it's just he's never been put in that situation or the writers said "screw it we want to see SSB".

Anyway I don't mind if he has it or doesn't but it only goes for his SSG form.

So, should we close this thread?

Goku's regen in that scene is extremely inconsistent I think, saiyans need senzu beans/other help even for fatigue or minor injuries which are not fatal.

I don't mind closing the thread but why is this Sensu Bean argument coming up?, It's in his SSG form only that he's shown this it's not like where saying he can heal in base or his other SS forms.

Anyway just close this I feel like arguing about it.

I don't see how it's an inconsistency when it was the first time he ever used the form, and he wasn't full power at that. When we see him use it again, he suffers no serious damage, so..

That is a good point. However, shouldn't he logically have the same Regenerationn in SSB?

He should. Although that's probably one of the advantages SSG has over SSB that isn't related to raw power.

Anonimoe7875 said:
Didn't Goku in SSB regenerate during Black battle?
Well from what i remember i dont think he did. The only instance was when Black stabbed him with Zamasu but he overcame that by pure rage.

It was not fixed from what I remember he simply ignored the pain for a little while and than got trashed by Goku black. He needed a sensue bean to regen later.

goku probably does have regen in blue, he stopped bleeding when stabbed, you could say it was cauterized, or they didn't want to animate it, vegeta's bled and they animated his, he got the regen in god form due to having a boost of power, goku was so rage boosted when in blue that it is possible, either he didn't fully heal it because his regen wasn't strong enough, but it could be that it's a more deity based power instead of a god ki power. i will admit, i am just saying this, i really don't know much about it, but still, it is at least somewhat likely.

Well, I would appreciate more community input.

What's the deal with this? It was removed from Goku's profile but this hasn't reached any conclusion.

It's pretty obvious that goku regenerate his wound, and when goku black stabbed him he regenerates too.

I think it should be kept, we added a lot of new things for UI Goku despite only seeing it once, as I understand the premise of it not being there anymore was because there needed to be "more showings", even though Goku can use SSG now.

Who removed the Regenerationn?

And what degree of Regenerationn was it decided that he should have? Also, does this scale to SSB Vegeta?

Okay. I suppose that it can be reinserted if you wish then. Do you wish to perform the edit UMR?

Yes, and I don't think it scales to Vegeta since he lacks the SSG form, unless we're shown SSBs can regenerate.

Okay. I will temporarily unlock the profile for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back