• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Goku GT lifting strength

I already tried to make a thread and i realized that it's impossible to gave the db characters a lifting strength value from casual feats.

this is dragon ball anime, also, just because one character scales in power, that doesn't go for lifting, this is because the lifting is clearly not up to striking strength level.

when goku went ss to lift 400 tons, he more did it to show off, that's not the case for this.

also, it is consistent, as goku did slow down a class m rock, and in GT he hit s17 into a building hard enough to move it, plus, ss4 vegeta, while low on energy, lifted a building.

Cell and that asteroid, also, during the tournament at otherworld, but i already debunked it scaling to them above.

you forgot the other one i mentioned, if it does happen to be that one, they actually just destroyed them, and another character moved them, pikkon by punching goku into it, and that purple dragon guy tossed a person half the volume, but a 15th the density. i thought you were possibly confused on the cell feat.

Back