• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Spinoirr

He/Him
OK so whis says that he can't think of anyone stronger then goku and vegeta right, this means they are stronger then ssj broly from the broly movie, who was stronger then ssj blue goku and battled ssj gogeta, who in base is stronger then ssj blue goku

Meaning their base forms in the granolah arc are universal

No, just stronger then broly

Beerus and Zeno are still stronger (beerus is still stronger in the manga for some reason)
I mean we shouldn't really take such statements for face value you know because of various other problems but ok. This won't cause much changes so it's fine according to me.

Honestly I agree with granola arc are universal since they already scales above merge zamusu and Moro who were going to destroy the entire universe and both goku and vegeta got tons of time stronger than their original saga

Wasn't this already accepted? Though Whis specifically notes that Goku and Vegeta are the strongest mortals in U7 before Granolah makes his wish (and Gas. Frieza was in a time chamber so he wasn't in U7 at the time)
I think so, if so than this thread should be closed

Wasn't there an AP and/or speed blog for Manga DBS somewhere? I think it did listed SSBE Vegeta as > LSSJ Broly based on Whis' confirmation

I'm talking about universe level bade forms
Oh, then that wasn't yet accepted
That said, they should've been Universal since Black Saga at least since:

SSG Vegeta > SSR Black >>> SSJ Black > Pre-RoSAT SSB Vegeta = 50 * SSG Vegeta >>>> BoG SSG Goku = 3-A

Meaning Base Black would be 3-A after the zenkaI boost, and due to Vegeta surpassing SSR Black in God alone, Base Vegeta and Goku post-HBTC would be 3-A too

Oh, then that wasn't yet accepted
That said, they should've been Universal since Black Saga at least since:

SSG Vegeta > SSR Black >>> SSJ Black > Pre-RoSAT SSB Vegeta = 50 * SSG Vegeta >>>> BoG SSG Goku = 3-A

Meaning Base Black would be 3-A after the zenkaI boost, and due to Vegeta surpassing SSR Black in God alone, Base Vegeta and Goku post-HBTC would be 3-A too
I remember making a CRT for that

I know this is some what irrelevant but why don’t accept 1-C heroes and Xenoverse in this wiki again? This wiki agreed with Archie sonic being low 1-C because of statements of transcending and existing outside space time but dragon ball has a load of statements like those but we haven’t accepted it. Seems kind of sus to accept other verses with the same scaling we disagree

IIRC, because the parts of the cosmology that could lead to higher tiers, no one actually scales to bar a few people that's not on the wiki.

Also Archie Sonic is definitely very defined imo.

They are statements of the dimension being extra-dimentional also and prove of qualitative superiority.
Same goes for dragon ball however the hole extra dimension statement was based of the theory of other universes existence in sonic

I know this is some what irrelevant but why don’t accept 1-C heroes and Xenoverse in this wiki again? This wiki agreed with Archie sonic being low 1-C because of statements of transcending and existing outside space time but dragon ball has a load of statements like those but we haven’t accepted it. Seems kind of sus to accept other verses with the same scaling we disagree
This really isn't the thread for that though. You can ask Xenoverse/Heroes supporters or make a crt about it

No… it showed goku and vegeta fighting broly in the ice land area, while not even looking battle damaged, unlike the movie.
That's why the manga version of the movie had its own scaling. But a version of it still happened much like how the manga adapted Battle of Gods

Back