• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Gogeta (DBGT) vs Omegamon (Digimon Adventure)

How does Omegamon who is At Least 3-C one shot SSJ4 Gogeta who is 3-B? Is it due to the Supreme Cannon spam destroying countless Diablomon who are all At Least 3-C as well? If so, then shouldn't SSJ4 Gogeta who is 3-B be easily capable of the same feat? What is the AP diff between Gogeta and Omegamon anyway? Cause I imagine it's pretty big

Well, it isn't because of AP. Supreme Cannon is an Absolute Zero attack. And as we have seen, Omegamon is willing to spam it.

Anywho, I voe inconclusive here. Reason being is that despite Gogeta's AP advantage, Omegamon still has Supreme Cannon in which freezes Gogeta to Absolute Zero, and Omegamon is one to spam Supreme Cannon. This in all depends on who gets the first hit.

Don't forget that Omegamon still has a Precog advantage via the Omega InForce.

Does TRI Omegamon have it? I can't remember. If so, we need to add that on his file along with dimension slicing,

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Anywho, I voe inconclusive here. Reason being is that despite Gogeta's AP advantage, Omegamon still has Supreme Cannon in which freezes Gogeta to Absolute Zero, and Gogeta is one to spam Supreme Cannon. This in all depends on who gets the first hit.

@Dragon

Not sure about Tri, I don't recall it being mentioned.

I assumed we were going with bog-standard Databook Omegamon.

Reppuzan said:
@Dragon

Not sure about Tri, I don't recall it being mentioned.

I assumed we were going with bog-standard Databook Omegamon.
Boi, standard Omegamon's lowest is 2-C...ovo

Well, I can't remember the last time we've had an Adventure Omegamon match, so pardon me.

But yeah, both can one-shot.

Back