• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Godzilla vs. Gamera, but it's on a higher dimensional scale (One vote left)

I think Palkia's AP advantage should give him the slight edge he needs here, but I really don't know

I'll wait on Cal

Well, Palkia could perhaps erase Bowser's willpower, knowledge and emotions.

In addition, Giratina is capable of manipulating the space in such a way that it is impossible for the player to approach it unless the player follows the appropriate steps (Turnback Cave, also is pretty obvious that Giratina is testing the player)

It is obvious that Palkia's spatial manipulation is infinitely superior.

>Giratina is capable of manipulating the space in such a way that it is impossible for the player to approach it unless the player follows the appropriate steps (Turnback Cave).

Honestly man. Fodder.

Well, here we are discussing Palkia's spatial manipulation.

Giratina is just one example of how Palkia could apply its own spatial manipulation.

Well, what I mean is that Palkia's spatial manipulation is pretty good (although this is obvious), most probably on the same level as Dialga's time manipulation.

NeoZex6399 said:
Well, what I mean is that Palkia's spatial manipulation is pretty good (although this is obvious), most probably on the same level as Dialga's time manipulation.
Well, I assume that, being the Multiversal God of Space, he leads with it immediately, but can he copunter Bowser's Plot Manipulation and others?

Well, Palkia is literally the concept of space, I don't think the Bowser plot manipulation is so good that it can destroy the concept of space.

Although it will clearly be annoying for Palkia.

On the other hand Palkia can erase Bowser's emotions, willpower and knowledge, or perhaps even remove Bowser from existence, since he has no resistance.
Palkia is also a powerful reality warper, even weakened and sleeping is able to alter the reality and materialize the dreams on the physical plane passively.

I'm not sure but I think Palkia can win this.

NeoZex6399 said:
Well, Palkia is literally the concept of space, I don't think the Bowser plot manipulation is so good that it can destroy the concept of space.

On the other hand Palkia can erase Bowser's emotions, willpower and knowledge, or perhaps even remove Bowser from existence, since he has no resistance.
Palkia is also a powerful reality warper, even weakened and sleeping is able to alter the reality and materialize the dreams on the physical plane passively.

So I can count yours as a vote in favor of Palkia?

Palkia more times than not. Too much hax. Too much experience. Too much versatility. Also it is not that much weaker than Arceus.

TheHadouCyberspaceWitch said:
Bowser's Plot Manipulation allows him to rewrite the story.
Except he won't have a chance to use it because, according to the debaters, Plakia will screw him first.

well, if this is the version of Vs Battle Wiki Godzilla then yes, it's a Higher Dimensional scale, but if there're version of Godzilla outside this wiki it would be a lower Dimensional scale

NeoZex6399 said:

same as above ( i also hate Bowser )

Back