• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Godzilla speed in "Godzilla Save the Earth" Game

thanks,

BTW, i have only pointed out his sprinting scans while battling jet jaguar,

he has also displayed his speeds against anguirus, as shown in the vid

Badass Battlestar said:
thanks,
BTW, i have only pointed out his sprinting scans while battling jet jaguar,

he has also displayed his speeds against anguirus, as shown in the vid
is fine he is likely moving 3 times his length (
212.5 meters i
n a second with a physicall Hit or lateral Jump) as he is Heisei Godzilla or Also know as Godzilla 90's

Considering his Height 100 meters tall, he is Super Sonic reaction here

Also he is able to Run long distances in Godzilla Unleashed and jump twic his size

jump

Also able to Kick a Godzilla 2000 who is 100 meters tall and weights 55.000 tons

Godzilla 2000 Official Stats

Here is the Feat

super kick

All Godzillas in Atary Trilogy can turn into a most powerfull Form called "Critical Mass or Tyrant"

Tyrant Godzilla 2000 Transformation

See he entire video since here to the end.

Explanaation of Tyrant Form

Badass Battlestar said:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E0jLxwwMCpk

At 0:13, 0:30 & 0:47, godzilla displays his short distance swiftness

would it be supersonic, considering his height?
Godzillas from that Atary Trilogy can run at high Speeds similar as Zilla, my calculation says is a Running Sped of 200 m/s, with out get tired taking into consideration Godzilla 2000 has a Official weight of 55.000 metric Tons in the Game

Godzilla running Feat

HYPERGODZILLA said:
is fine he is likely moving 3 times his length (
212.5 meters i
n a second with a physicall Hit or lateral Jump) as he is Heisei Godzilla or Also know as Godzilla 90's

Considering his Height 100 meters tall, he is Super Sonic reaction here
You are saying he's moving 3 times his own length,

wouldn't it be more than 212.5 m/s, considering he's 100 meters just in height?

Badass Battlestar said:
You are saying he's moving 3 times his own length,

wouldn't it be more than 212.5 m/s, considering he's 100 meters just in height?
Yeah of course likely 300-400 meters but the 212.5 m/s is a sure value

Back