• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

G

Status
Not open for further replies.
This will be simple.

According to an official Godzilla data book King Kong x Godzilla's battle shook the Earth's axis.

Howling in the Sky and Shaking the Earth's Axis! The two monsters of the century face off against the awesome Mt. The American monster-class champion King Kong and the Japanese champion Godzilla V! The superstars of the 20,000-ton class collide!
Meaning they overpowered the Earth's rotational energy, which would require this much energy to be done. We are talking about Moon levels of AP...this is consistent with another statement that says their battle would cause worldwide destruction.

Thoughts?

Last edited:
image link no available, discord link nearly always bad.

This will be simple.

According to an official Godzilla data book King Kong x Godzilla's battle shook the Earth's axis.

Meaning they overpowered the Earth's rotational energy, which would require this much energy to be done. We are talking about Moon levels of AP...this is consistent with another statement that says their battle would cause worldwide destruction.

Thoughts?
If the statement are accurate and it's consistent, it seems fine
Meaning they overpowered the Earth's rotational energy, which would require this much energy to be done.
actually no... I don't thinking shaking it, would mean they completely overpowered it's rotational energy 🤔 even shaking the earth grants small country level. Tho not fully sure or if I'm missing something as I don't have much context of the verse

image link no available, discord link nearly always bad.

If the statement are accurate and it's consistent, it seems fine

actually no... I don't thinking shaking it, would mean they completely overpowered it's rotational energy 🤔 even shaking the earth grants small country level. Tho not fully sure or if I'm missing something as I don't have much context of the verse

"shaking the earth's axis" =/= "overpowering it's entire rotational KE".
those 2 statements are just not equivalent and i do not see why you're treating them as such.

also don't use discord links for scans in CRTs, they die often.

"shaking the earth's axis" =/= "overpowering it's entire rotational KE".
those 2 statements are just not equivalent and i do not see why you're treating them as such.

also don't use discord links for scans in CRTs, they die often.
Not all persons count with your knowledge you know..

Can't you use KE in a way for the AXIS? Since your moving... Oh... There's not really anything speed related thing with it

I think you could possibly use some valid assumptions still I think, not too sure

@Apex_Predator_GX You're not supposed to just blank your post like that, it causes confusion for anyone looking at this in the future. If you wanted to abandon your thread you could have just asked someone to close it, or announced your intent to stop posting in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back