• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Gods' Games We Play Discussion Thread

Discuss anything related to Gods' Games We Play.
IMG_20221120_202325.jpg

Last edited:
Ah, just found out about this thread. Anyway, good LN. Hoping for more feats in V2. (Especially when it comes to Gods speeds. Would be weird for them to be High 6-A with subsonic+ speed tbh)

Only pet peeve is how early they defeated Ouroboros. While it's cool that they did it, it felt like he would be the final of final bosses, but oh well.

Nice.

Though I haven't finished V2 yet. Been catching up to Magic Knight of the Old Ways, Death's Daughter and the Ebony Blade, Reborn to Master the Blade, Seiken Tsukai no World Break and etc.

Might be a while until I finish it.

Ngl I think we should upgrade Fay's and Leoleshea's Intelligence to just Genius.

Fay is considered the best player in the world with impressive feats from V1 alone, Leoleshea is comparable when it comes to games and has beaten him plenty of times.

I have no clue why I even made them 'Gifted' to begin with lmao

Yea. I thought that seems normal tho, considering that on average an anime adapts the first to third volumes of the novel.
Yeah, 3 volumes will be adapted mostly to every anime, but some are there which not. For example this season, 7th loop only coverd 2 volumes of the LN in the anime, and level 99 only 1 volume.

It would been a huge cliffhanger if Gods game we play only adapted 2 volumes. Glad it's not gonna happen.

Good first episode. Some shots are weird IMO, can't exactly explain why, but still glad the LN got a good adaptation.
Yeah, I also think I kinda felt something weird, like it's too stiff and the transitions aren't quite smooth enough. But visually it looks alright, not too flashy, it suits my eyes.

some dumb people are already saying shit like "we want no game no life s2 instead of this bs" and they would be wrong
They're rlly dumb LOL.

Back