• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Goddess Madoka VS The Spectre

Status
Not open for further replies.
The battle between Goddess VS God Police, this battle will divided by 2 round:

-With the First the speed is equalize
-And the Second round speed is not equalize

Who win?

The Spectre
The Spectre!

Pmmm madoka magica render by fashion neko21-d75mjlz
Madoka

In terms of powers, I kinda feel Madoka has this. She can recreate the universe, something the Spectre might be able to do but hasn't fully attempted it yet. Don't get me wrong, Spectre's omnipotence allows him to manipulate matter, erase people from existence, and destroy concepts as well (such as how he cast away the Red Lantern). Madoka can do that as well as recreate the universe.

But I could be wrong though. And in terms of experience and strategy the Spectre virtually has this. Although Madoka is strong, she is just a little girl. Spectre has been fighting godlike beings who are akin to madoka, so he would have the experience to deal with Madoka as well. (But again I could be wrong, I jsut hope that the Puella fanbase won't eat me XD)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back